facebook

Fraternity advice

by: Bru

I’m considering attending next fall and wanted to know what fraternities were worth rushing and which ones are not. Also would you say the fraternities are really invested into brotherhood here?

Posted By: Bru
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

Honestly the frats arent very invested in brother hood here because greek life isn’t really big e but if you want to party you should join one. It’s the only way guys can get into partys. Theres not really a top frat here but the bottom ones are definitly tke delta chi theta chi and d sig all the other ones are ok

By: Frat
by: MaryMar 15, 2024 5:56:08 PM

Theta chi on the come up tbh

By: Mary
by: hell noApr 6, 2024 1:56:20 AM

theta chi is too short to be on the come up pipe down

By: hell no
#2  by: Sis   

If you want a bunch of dudes who throw great parties go SAE/PIKE, in my experience with boys, the good guys who have the more “brotherhood” aspect are the newer ones on campus. I guess they haven’t had time to go off the rails. Theta/Sigma Chi have quality boys as far as I’ve met and are both fairly new to campus.

By: Sis
by: ok theta chi 😂😂😂😂Mar 30, 2024 7:31:19 PM

sig chi is wayyyy better then theta cause they don’t have as many title ix allegations

By: ok theta chi 😂😂😂😂
by: seahawkApr 7, 2024 10:08:41 PM

Just know that SAE is NOT officially recognized as a chapter at UNCW by the university!

By: seahawk
by: Facts are friendsApr 9, 2024 9:42:53 AM

You are misinformed. SAE at UNCW is recognized by the university and its nationals. However, they are not members of IFC based upon the recommendation of their nationals. Google the SAE ACT (Students & Administration Equality Act) which is a 2013 law enacted in NC after the chapter and its members were egregiously treated by school administration. The SAE ACT has since been adopted by several states and allows ALL students to have legal representation (which was previously not allowed) during school-related discipline proceedings and hearings.

By: Facts are friends
by: incomingApr 10, 2024 8:07:53 AM

just looked it up.sae is listed on uncw website with all the other student orgs, frats and srats.

By: incoming
#3  by: seahawk   

for the record, SAE is not recognized by the university. they are an off campus organization that is not affiliated with UNCW.

to the person saying that SAE is listed on the university website, not it isn’t. check your sources.

By: seahawk
by: LolApr 15, 2024 5:45:23 PM

I checked too. They are listed so they are affiliated with UNCW. It’s not rocket science.I just went to uncw.edu CAMPUS INVOLVEMENT CENTER: HUB FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS and typed in sigma alpha epsilon in the uncw student organization directory and it came right up. All of the other Greek organizations are listed there as well.

By: Lol
by: clownApr 16, 2024 12:35:01 PM

when the person who says “check your sources” doesn’t check sources. epic self-own.

By: clown

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.