facebook

sororities

by: curios

What are the top tier sororities here?

Posted By: curios
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: hi   

top: adpi and phi mu. (if these girls would hang out more, that would be AMAZING) b/c chi o is falling FAST.
middle: a phi, AGD, AZD
bottom: DZ, tri sig, axo

By: hi
#22  by: honest   

in no particular order

top: phimu chio adpi
mid: agd aphi agd
botom: dz trisig axo

By: honest
#23  by: letsee   

Upper top: Phi Mu, Adpi
Bottom top: Chi O

Upper middle: Agd, A phi
Bottom middle: Axid

Upper lower: Tri sig
Bottom lower: Axo, DZ

By: letsee
by: WowMar 26, 2013 1:37:12 AM

This is directed at "Embarrassing"-- your comment is so out of line and also not true at all (especially in regards to recruitment). We all know this website is asinine and I wouldn't normally even comment on something on here but the reality of it is what you are saying is so completely pointless, false, and just starting drama. It is particularly ridiculous because there are so many girls, especially between ChiO and Phi Mu, that are good friends and what your saying is just trying to fuel animosity that honestly isn't there to begin with. If Phi Mu is SO awful then why in the world are you going out of your way to try to blast that all over this website? If you are so confident in your sorority, and truly believe you are the best, then why do you feel the need to try so hard to put down another? In person, I've had good experiences with girls in all the sororities mentioned in your post, and all I will say is not only are you're making your sorority look bad, but you're automatically incriminating the other sorority mentioned (whether you're ADPi or ChiO). It appears the only person concerned with competition is you. Think before you post.

By: Wow
#24  by: geed   

people keep saying that some sororities are going "downhill" or whatever you may think but that really doesn't change the truth right now:

Top: ADPi, ChiO
In-Between: Phi Mu
Middle: APhi, AGD
In-Between: AZD
Bottom: Tri Sig, DZ, AXO bc theyre new

By: geed
#25  by: true   

Upper top: Chi O and ADPI
Lower top: Phi Mu

Upper middle: AGD
Lower middle: APhi

Upper bottom: Axid and Tri Sig
Lower bottom: AXO and DZ

By: true
#26  by: uncw   

Top: ADPi
Lower Top: Chi O, Phi Mu
Middle: AGD, AXiD,
Lower Bottom: Alpha Phi
Bottom: Tri Sigma, DZ

And I'd say that AXO is somewhere in the middle because it is brand new and still to be determined.

By: uncw
#27  by: Sorority   

Why in the world is ADPi top tier, their sad attempt at philanthropy with pie a pi is depressing and chi o being top tier is a joke, their last pledge class was either riddled with legacies or they can't tell what should be a GDI and what should be a good sorority girl. Its a common misconception that these two maintain top tier because the votes in their favor are only their own.

By: Sorority
by: soundsJan 9, 2014 5:26:55 PM

sounds like a bitter phi mu that didnt get a bid from chi o or adpi

By: sounds
by: LOLJan 22, 2014 8:33:40 PM

def agree with the "sounds" comment...adpi is top tier and that's a well established fact. people will always hate on the top so chill with the bashing because it's obvious it's a sad attempt to make you look better.

By: LOL
#28  by: Former chick   

I am sending my daughter to UNCW in the fall and she wants to join a sorority. Between my sorority, her Aunt, and her Grandmother, she is a legacy at three of the ones that have active chapters on campus.

Can someone tell me WHY you rank them the way that you do? Do they have certain reputations or what they are looking for in prospective members? I know it is different at all campuses thus why I am asking..

I mean - if we look at my college (and here I am going to offend people - sorry but examples of why I am asking):

Phi Mu: (Rattle rattle here come the cattle, Phi Moooo)
Kappa Delta: cheerleaders, volleyball players (strange mix!)
Alpha Chi: Large bows (hey - it was the 80's), to go with their empty heads, total alcholics, usually on probation
Delta Zeta: Student government, usually elected head of pan. and "dream girls" for the frats
Sigma Kappa: Homecoming queen/court, dance team, known for grades and scholarship

And... my sister in law was Tri Sig which was the best sorority on their campus..

So... if you take out the catty comments, what characteristics are each best known for?

Thanks! Former Sorority Chick

By: Former chick
by: WTFJan 14, 2014 10:30:03 PM

Oh dear God.

By: WTF
#29  by: JH   

Chi O, AZD and Phi Mu are top three

By: JH
by: omg noJan 22, 2014 8:35:48 PM

I think you meant to put ADPi in place of AXD...sounds like we have a self-rating AXD over here. nice try though

By: omg no
#30  by: 31   

top: adpi chio (no one really knows why, both got iffy pledge classes this fall but it is fun to watch them fight over it so we let it stay)
top middle: agd phi mu
middle: azd axo (people will argue those, no one will give axo a real chance for a while because they're new, and azd just doesn't stand out but I would say both are much better than the next three)
bottom middle: aphi (had potential until this fall)
bottom: tri sig and dz (tri sig has improved, dz...just awkward)

By: 31
by: yesMay 6, 2014 11:39:19 PM

nailed it

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.