facebook

kappa

by: Cv

Why is everyone so quick to bash on kappa? I'm a new member in another sorority and through rush I liked kappa and didn't think they were as bad as everyone says on this site.

Posted By: Cv
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real talk   

Its not like Kappa is full of mean girls. Honestly they have some of the coolest/laid back girls in greek life. However, they kind of disappear after recruitment and don't go out to events or anything like that so they become kind of forgotten and irrelevant. They're the main reason why I would suggest that first years who are rushing talk to older girls/guys to get a feel for each sororities reputation on campus because while it shouldn't be everything that you base your decision on, it is a factor. Like if you want to be super involved in greek events and different philanthropies and stuff like that, you're going to be alone or one of the few that are involved in your chapter. So thats kind of Kappa's main issue, they're too laid back to the point where they don't care and are super uninvolved/unsupportive of other chapters philanthropies

By: real talk
#2  by: honestly   

honestly, kappas are chill af. they're one of the top houses and people consider them a threat. A lot of people hate on them on this stupid website but this site is irrelevant and filled with girls constantly self ranking (ehem pi phi). kappas are dope and don't deserve half the bashing they receive

By: honestly
by: lol ok Oct 19, 2014 8:07:40 PM

kappa hasn't been a top house for a few years now. Just FYI.

By: lol ok
#3  by: Dont worry   

I ended up in DG but I preffed Kappa and loved them! It was a very tough decision for me as I liked them both a lot. I know a lot of girls loved Kappa too. Don't listen to the haters on this website. Sending love from DG <3

By: Dont worry
#4  by: Jeez   

I love kappa. Form your own decisions people.

By: Jeez
by: sameOct 20, 2014 12:29:08 AM

same thing could be said for theta/ddd/aoii/axo/aephi

By: same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.