facebook

probably dropping from lamba

by: New member

The last few weeks as a lambda (new member) has been rough and I feel like I got lied to. They promised fun parties/events but never even came close to exceptions they set from rush. I feel like I got robbed from other chapters. From my experience they make girls feel uncomfortable and the parties always end early due to ppl leaving. Yeah we have a few groupies but they totally disregard SA allegations on Georgio (F) and other guys in the chapter as well. As a human being with integrity I feel that things like this should never be overlooked and I feel really guilty associating myself with people in this chapter. There is so much shady stuff going and I don’t know how much longer I can go through with it. Like I genuinely don’t understand how as good of a chapter we claim to be… brothers would literally roll Pike parties by calling the cops on them. Only saying this cuz idgaf and I’m prolly dropping soon.

Posted By: New member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KYLE LEE   

Hello dumahh foo for all you tryna say u from chops on top next time put LXA...

By: KYLE LEE
by: GEEDNov 16, 2023 8:28:38 PM

Chops will always be on top!

By: GEED
#2  by: Ksig   

it's biz o clock

By: Ksig
#3  by: DIEGO   

sig opportunity?

By: DIEGO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.