facebook

can we please stop this?

by: UCSD

I have been reading some of the comments on this site and I actually feel sick to my stomach. What good can come from putting others down so harshly? How can people know so much and have SUCH strong opinions about chapters that they themselves are not members of? The only way to truly know a chapter is to be a member. Saying horrible things about others doesn't make you better and it doesn't make them worse.

If you are reading this and are considering going greek, please exit this website. These rankings are not real; they are dramatized, exaggerated posts that serve no real purpose. Has anyone ever considered that the reason our Greek system isn't bigger is because potential new members see sites like this and are turned off by the level of immaturity they see? Let's cut the negativity, log off our computers, and enjoy San Diego. Instead of cutting other chapters down, let's spend more time making our own chapters stronger.

Posted By: UCSD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: awkward   

That awkward moment when this is posted a few hours after someone went through and ranked a bunch of the sororities positively. You probably didn't notice because you're not in those sororities. This is a place were people share experiences. A lot of the ranks are just trying to make their chapter look good or others look bad, but if you look past that at the actual experiences people share you might gain something. For example, in your chapter, Theta, people aren't very nice as referenced the multiple bad experiences posted. This is not your averaged "lol they bad" 1 star across the board ranking. These are encounters people have had with your chapter. If you don't like hearing it, maybe you should sit and talk with your chapter. But this is the image you are putting out in the world. This site lets you hear it rather than everyone just thinking it when they see your letters. I agree its not so good that the PNMs see it though. They should pick by values and try to improve whatever sorority they land in. Not just try to get into one with seemingly less problems. They all have areas that need improvement.

By: awkward
#2  by: some chapters   

some chapters are better than others. period. some chapters try harder as a group and thererfore have earned their rating. life is a competition, so is being greek. we all improve each otehr but some chapters are simply better. EX and DG are teh best. period. but not next year. TKE and SK are abouts to dominte

By: some chapters
by: ....Sep 17, 2013 6:57:29 PM

hahahahahahahaha no...

By: ....
#3  by: ^   

is this a joke of the day?

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.