facebook

a freshman who needs an answer

by: question

can someone share the nicest parts/good reputations of each sorority on campus?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: k   

Tri-Delt -- known for being involved, I guess? Good sisterhood. Great national reputation.
Theta -- very very involved, serious about philanthropy, again a solid national reputation
DG -- prettiest girls, tight relationships with all of the top dog fraternities, great social scene, their philanthropies are original and well attended
Pi Phi -- very pretty girls, best sorority philanthropy by far, chapter of the year 3x in a row (i think?) (also that doesn't mean anything to a lot of people, but still worth noting).
AEPhi -- idk im sure they have great girls though
Kappa -- hard partiers, great philanthropy ( i love kappa karnival), pretty girls
Chi O -- up and comers, pretty girls, know how to have fun, great at sports, nice chapter
AXO -- idk but again i think they have nice girls for sure
Phi Sigma Rho -- engineers, soooo they're smart?
Sigma Kappa - they like to rage, party harder than all the other sororities, pretty girls, guys like to party with them
TKE -- lol jk

By: k
by: lolAug 15, 2013 5:34:48 AM

lol @ TKE

By: lol
#2  by: Alphabetical   

IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER.

Alpha Chi Omega - AΧΩ - nice girls, Lyrefest was really fun and well attended
Alpha Epsilon Phi - ΑΕΦ - they're pretty smart, and they love their philanthropy
Chi Omega - ΧΩ - High GPA's, attractive in an adorable way, into their philanthropy, sporty, involved. Great sisterhood.
Delta Delta Delta - ΔΔΔ - They all really like each other and always come out to everything.
Delta Gamma - ΔΓ - Considered the most attractive chapter, fraternities love partying with them, involved and competitive in others' philanthropies.
Kappa Alpha Theta - ΚΑΘ - Really sweet and loving with each other, great national reputation.
Kappa Kappa Gamma - ΚΚΓ - Personal favorite out of all the "top tiers"- the least catty of the three. Fun.
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ - Athletic, attractive.
Sigma Kappa - ΣΚ - Big partiers, really sweet, decent sisterhood.

By: Alphabetical
#3  by: Alphabetical Order   

AXO- Strong sisterhood, genuine and fun girls, involved
AEPHI- nice, giving, very involved with service
XO- Smart, great sisterhood, sporty
DDD- Strong sisterhood, involved, sweet girls
DG- Pretty, fun, sporty, competitive
KAT- Genuine, involved, super sweet
KKG- Nice girls, pretty, fun philanthropy
PBP- Pretty, athletic, surf classic is very unique and fun
SK- Fun, sweet, personable

By: Alphabetical Order

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.