facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Auburn University - AU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: great   

Pi Phi's are one of the top one's. They are fun and good girls and very classy. They seem to have a strong bond with not much drama.

By: great
#2  by: sammy   

These girls have won alot of honors this year and they are really nice to be around!! I think they are going to the top. One of the otp tier in my opinion

By: sammy
#3  by: Kate   

get to know them! awesome girls who are fun to hang out with.. outgoing, pretty, and all around down to earth fun girls!

By: Kate
#4  by: really pi phi?   

self ranking at it's finest!

By: really pi phi?
#5  by: anon   

I think that Pi Phi gets alot of hate from other girls because yes, they do lovvvee to go out and have fun and because of this..the boys love to invite them to every party! What is so bad about that? I have always had fun with the girls I know in Pi Phi, increase their involvement and they will be the top group to beat soon enough!! Congrats on a great rush!

By: anon
#6  by: Derby   

Way to go Pi Phi for winning Derby Days.

By: Derby
#7  by: <3   

Auburn's Panhellenic is like no other. The fact that we are all Auburn women is more important than the specific letters we wear. Each chapter is fabulous in its own way, and at the end of the day all the sororities love each other and have each other's backs! ALL IN and PAN LOVE! <3"

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.