facebook

alpha xi delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Xi Delta sorority chapter comments at Auburn University - AU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 333   

Even though these Alpha Xi's are not considered the top tier according to this website, these women have made excellent strides to improve their name and reputation and I give them my highest respects for their efforts. It's not about which sorority is best. It's about which family you feel your heart belongs.

By: 333
#2  by: AZD Alum   

Great pledge class this year! Good job girlz!!

By: AZD Alum
#3  by: UT-Beta Alpha   

Hey and love from one of your Texas sisters! This year's pledge class is the best on the AU campus. xoxo

By: UT-Beta Alpha
#4  by: Hmm   

It is obvious that someone is very threatened by this group or is simply a twisted person who apparently enjoys kicking those he/she views as down. There is simply no other reason for the low ratings. These girls ate involved on campus, winning awards, sweet and cute. That cannot be said for the person taking so much time to be negative.

By: Hmm
#5  by: Sigma Kappa Love!   

I agree with the poster below me. I do think that AZD used to not be competitive, but now, they're super involved, everyone knows about their walk, I hear their name mentioned for awards more often than top tier sororities, and every one I've met has been so cool and cute. I feel as if all they really need to work on is wearing their letters more to make their name more known. Good luck, girls, you're doing great!

By: Sigma Kappa Love!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.