facebook

"nice" guys

by: Anonymous

Finally made the decision to attend Auburn and I'm interested in rushing this summer. Which fraternities have "nice" guys in them. I like to party but its not an every weekend thing for me. I want a fraternity with a good brotherhood who knows how to have fun, and also has a more positive reputatipon.

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nice Guys   

Fiji, ATO, Sigma Pi, Farm House

By: Nice Guys
by: NoteJan 27, 2015 2:35:45 PM

You should know that Farmhouse doesn't know how to party at all and has a very negative reputation. ATO is also like that but to a bit less of a degree. Fiji and Sigma Pi are probably the closest thing to what you're looking for.

By: Note
by: HahaJan 28, 2015 1:33:46 PM

^obviously a sigma pi. In reality sigma pi is lowest on that list

By: Haha
by: @hahaJan 31, 2015 6:34:59 PM

No one claime Sigma Pi had a corner on the market....the question was what are the "nice guy" fraternity--I would def put Sigma Pi as "one" of the nice guy fraternities.

By: @haha
#2  by: Anonymous   

Why do Farmhouse and ATO have a negative reputation, and what makes sigma pi lowest? So is Fiji the first place I should look?

By: Anonymous
by: OkJan 28, 2015 3:22:46 PM

Sigma Pi had a mediocre pledge class this year. They are ok I guess, just not as relevant.
FH has nice guys and a good pledge class. but yeah they don't have much fun. A lot of people hate cause they don't drink and are kinda Mommas boys. But still sweet guys
ATO doesn't have a very good house and most of the hate on them comes from that. Apparently they have plans to build on new row soon. They had a good pledge class with fun pledge parties.
FIJI has a very large pledge class. Probably considered highest ranked as a whole. Their pledge parties were pretty good. Considered to hold the top spot

By: Ok
#3  by: well...   

When it comes to nice guys that are very involved and classy it is between Fiji, ATO, and FH.
Sigma pi isn't terrible, they are average but, not the caliber of the other three.

By: well...
by: Ranking? Jan 31, 2015 6:38:25 PM

No one asked for a rank of the "nice guy" fraternities....simply asked which were considered "the nice guys" --dang step off. sigma Pi is by far one of the nicer guy fraternities on campus.

By: Ranking?
#4  by: Ok enough   

Clearly ATOs are on this site a lot. Not one girl I've talked to has said their pledge class was as good as portrayed on here. Their pledge parties were average. Overall ATO is a mediocre fraternity even if they had a good house.

By: Ok enough
by: @ok enoughJan 28, 2015 9:23:12 PM

I am not saying that they are or are not on this site but, that post was pretty accurate and I do not think they would put that much effort into it. ATO is not my absolute favorite fraternity because I like the ones that throw more parties. The post by OK is pretty accurate about not just ATO but Fiji and FH also.

By: @ok enough
#5  by: Wow Sigma Pi   

Could you guys try any harder on here? You're breaking farmhouse level on greekrank

By: Wow Sigma Pi
by: Oh Jan 31, 2015 8:42:06 PM

Said the Farmhouse. Lol! Tryin' to take the heat off farmhouse?

By: Oh
by: haFeb 1, 2015 3:13:52 AM

Maybe the sigma pi's and Farmhouses should communicate to one another on this site.

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.