DG-- Well rounded, pretty girls, not really known for anything
AXiD-- sweet girls, some a little wild
SK-- fun, party girls, could be middle next year
Theta-- sweet

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: Thinking   

they are all good! Why do girls feel the need to get on here and rank groups low all the time? It is so immature and beyond poor behavior. It is strange because so many of the girls in ALL the groups are such good friends and then you read and see these things written by bored trolls. WHO has time to continue to list EACH sorority and rank them??? Too much time on their hands.

By: Thinking
#32  by: Probably   

about right, but all of the groups are really good.

By: Probably
by: !!'Mar 24, 2015 5:19:18 AM

True

By: !!'
#33  by: Zoey45   

I think this list is more correct than those outdated rankings that some girl continues to throw out here. The top should list the elite first: KD, XO and then top as:
AGD, ADP. After that, all the groups could be listed as the same since there really isn't a ranking order, only personal preferences.

By: Zoey45
#34  by: NIce   

I do think this is close and true to how many people feel, but I do believe that those in the bottom tier really could be in placed in the tier above as well as those already in it. AU has such a great Panhellenic that it really is a disgrace to try and judge the groups on here according to what we personally think. War Eagle!

By: NIce
#35  by: True   

Most accurate so far without being biased

By: True
#36  by: Thank you   

KD and PM for telling us they are beautiful. Quit ranking please, it makes you look superficial.

By: Thank you
by: YouMar 28, 2015 6:54:09 AM

Assuming it's KD and PhiMu--quit posting please.rude.

By: You
#37  by: So   

Kappa is bottom. And pi phi and axo are on the same level wherever that may be.

By: So
#38  by: Tup   

Bump

By: Tup
#39  by: My opinion   

I think we should base them based off GPA and involvement. Not looks, nor money. However, based on the what are commonly considered "top tier" they're always going to get smarter, prettier girls because they are attracted to the sorority with the better involvement/grades because it gives them a good reputation. In essence, it's super, super hard to move up in "rankings" because it would take years of insanely good pledge classes to make a difference. So, there's no real reason for rankings because there's no way to ever move out of one.

By: My opinion
by: Get ReadyJul 7, 2015 4:27:09 PM

This post is as honest and correct as it can be said. Be ready for all the hurt feelings to blast your comment though. I will say that it is a great experience to be part of any sorority at Auburn, but it is true that the commonly "top" sororities have an advantage over the other sororities for the reasons stated. True, but the boo birds are gonna get you.

By: Get Ready
by: not necessarilyJul 8, 2015 7:55:01 AM

The top ones are gonna get some legacies that are so-so with involvement, looks, grades, etc....and, great girls will pledge other middle tier and help that sorority shine. With so many great girls at Auburn, I see things shifting a little away from the traditional top sororities with others standing out more.

By: not necessarily
#40  by: dang   

Ya gotta base a little of the ranking on who the guys/frats wanna hang with. Sometimes that can be a nice group of girls.

By: dang

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.