facebook

tiers

by: Honestly

Tiers are slightly relevant, since sororities are basically the exact same personality within their tier.

Ex, top partiers: Phi Mu, KD, Pi Phi: one is blonde, one is brunette, one is out of state. Otherwise they're all really pretty party girls.

Top "good girls": Alpha Gam, ADP, Alpha Chi, Chi O: Southern Belles, very driven, very involved, heavily involved in SGA, with great grades

Middle "good girls": AOPi, Kappa, DG: nice girls, involved on campus, overlooked

Middle "partiers": tri-delt, zeta, gamma phi: a lot of fun, a lot of energy, very pretty

Middle mixes: SK, AZD, DZ: some pretty, some involved, some sholars, some drinkers.

Bottom: theta

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Really...   

You need to get a grip and stop always placing Alpha Chi in the so called 'top tier". They are not top tier and really never will be. They are a good sorority and you are not doing them any favors.

By: Really...
by: Wut.Oct 30, 2014 12:10:28 PM

Honestly, they're miles above AOP, KKG, and DG. AXO has so many girls involved in absolutely everything, and have the same kind of drive as the girls in XO and AGD. I don't understand why you don't think that they're on par. I"m in a "party" sorority, and I have a lot of respect for the AXO's I see on campus, because of what all they do. This is just my honest opinion.

By: Wut.
by: @WUTNov 1, 2014 11:28:44 AM

You need to slow down and quit talking bad about other groups all the time. AXO is involved, but those you dissed as being "lower" are very active and involved on campus as much, if not more. You really should check before you post. AOP, KKG and DG are in charge of many of the organizations I am in and they have provided great leadership. I have been in groups with AXOs in charge also and they are wonderful as well. (KD and XO are very active as well.) Just because someone disagrees with your perspective, you should not come back with inaccurate info just because you do not like a group. It makes you look like the poster who is always writing negative comments. All the sororities are involved, however the top groups are usually considered to be KD, XO, PP, ADPi. BUT, just because I don't hear AXO listed as tops doesn't mean they are not heard in your group of friends as tops. (If you are one, then you probably believe they are and you should since that is a personal opinion. I believe mine is the best and that is how I stand.)

By: @WUT
by: WutNov 14, 2014 4:13:47 PM

PBP still also has to fight to be considered "top" as does ADP, the top groups have "always" been considered PM, KD, AGD, and XO

By: Wut
by: BooJun 22, 2015 10:48:08 AM

Go away

By: Boo
by: Ok...Jun 29, 2015 8:54:19 AM

this rating is on par with my thoughts although to be honest, no one just sits and thinks about this. Everyone wants their group to be tops in something and most do have girls who are real involved and active in other campus organizations. Some more than others as seen in the listings posted earlier. This post works because there are no real rankings on campus, when you see them on here, that is just a personal opinion from someone, but this listing is not negative and shows a lot of positive for the sororities.

By: Ok...
#2  by: There   

Are no bottom sororities at Auburn.

By: There
by: I'm sorryDec 6, 2014 12:28:08 PM

But there's clearly a bottom sorority. It has made huge strides in the past couple of years but it's going to take them awhile until they are able to have a competitive recruitment or retention during rush. They have nice, sweet girls, and the most welcoming sisterhood, but there's a few things that have to be addressed before everyone is considered on par

By: I'm sorry
by: I wishApr 10, 2015 3:04:23 PM

That was entirely true; while all sorority women at Auburn are leagues ahead of peers at other schools, there is a sorority that can't cut except on gpa..

By: I wish
#3  by: No bottom but   

PI Phi has never been and will never be a top aorority unless you are judging by looks. To me a sorority is way more than that - academic, character, and involvement. I do not see them on any of those 3. The ones that you termed bottom have a lot more to offer in those three areas than Pi Phi. To list them with the golden oldies is a joke

By: No bottom but
by: AgreedNov 10, 2014 11:28:59 AM

They're not top 5. I'd definitely say 6th or 7th though.

By: Agreed
by: WhoNov 10, 2014 11:34:02 AM

Are the "golden oldies?"

By: Who
by: ButNov 11, 2014 12:46:42 PM

Isn't PBP fourth in grades, and heavily involved in hostess organizations? Also since when has KD and PM been considered "top" for anything other than looks? They're basically the same as PBP, just pretty party girls

By: But
#4  by: Nope   

Not hiding this

By: Nope
by: WhatNov 7, 2014 9:33:29 AM

It's a little rude. While I agree with the OP, everything past that gets extremely aggressive.

By: What
#5  by: Another guy   

1. KD
2. ADPi
3. XO
4. PP
5. AGD
6.PM
7.AXO
8. KKG
9. ZTA
10. DG
11. GPB
12. AOP
13. AOP
14. DDD
15. KAT
16. SK
17. AXD

By: Another guy
by: NoNov 8, 2014 1:05:15 PM

At least the other one actually resembled what a guy might think. This one is 100% obviously one of the many KDs that rank religiously on this website.

By: No
by: .Dec 6, 2014 12:29:15 PM

Theta is not > SK & AZD

By: .
by: YesDec 6, 2014 12:29:53 PM

Pretty accurate

By: Yes
by: My takeJun 22, 2015 1:44:07 PM

1. KD
2. ADPi
3. AGD
4. PP
5. ADP
6.PM
7.AXO
8. KKG
9. ZTA
10. DG
11. GPB
12. AOP
13. AOP
14. DDD
15. KAT
16. SK
17. AXD

By: My take
#6  by: i agree   

With a lot of this placement. I think most people on here just put KD first because something always has to be first, but KD and XO and AGD are on the exact same level.

By: i agree
by: DependsNov 10, 2014 5:52:14 PM

Depends on what you're looking for, really... KD is the top "Southern Party girl" Although really they can duke it out with PM for that spot, XO is the top "Christian girl-next-door" and AGD is the top "Paris Geller from Gilmore Girls only much, much prettier"

By: Depends
#7  by: Really   

There are about 5 on the same level, just a little bit above the rest. You could put any of the groups in any order and it would be correct to whoever was ranking them. There really is no ranking, there are instead, those who take a lot of legacies and there is a fight over who gets into those from the large number of legacies that go through which causes everyone else to want one of those groups and then that overshadows all the others. If you line them up, you would not be able to pick out who is in what. All the sororities have outstanding leaders and all are highly involved on campus. It is normal for other groups to be a little jealous of other groups, especially when a "higher" group thinks that a "lower" group is doing well. That is why no one should judge a group from what is written on here...if it is negative, you can bet it is from a group that is upset about something good being written about another.

By: Really
#8  by: IMHO   

Girls I want to hang out with:
1. DZ
2. AOP
3. AXO
4. KKG
5. DG

Girls I want to marry:
1. KD
2. ADP
3. XO
4. AGD

Girls I want to do:
1. PBP
2. ZTA
3. PM
4. GPB
5. DDD
6. SK
7. AZD

And Theta.

By: IMHO
by: lolNov 9, 2014 2:12:31 PM

this is great

By: lol
by: DZ😂Nov 9, 2014 4:03:02 PM

You girls need to chill. Love you, but this is embarrassing.

By: DZ😂
by: El oh elNov 10, 2014 7:35:20 AM

Wouldn't you put your own sorority under marriage material? Fun to bone and fun to talk to, not just one or the other

By: El oh el
by: SomeoneNov 10, 2014 6:44:47 PM

Is clueless. I doubt DZ posted this; more like KD.

By: Someone
by: Just honestJun 22, 2015 7:33:38 PM

Same person (and we know it is the same person) on here is trying to make Theta sound bad. Must be threatened by them!!! Hopefully any pnm's on here read through your negative comments and see it for what it is, worry.

By: Just honest
#9  by: ..   

wait the fact that KKG is even in middle team..... um no.

By: ..
by: Kappa Dec 1, 2014 10:25:12 PM

There's always someone out to get the sororities that are improving. If you can't see that kappa has moved up to middle tier, you are either blind or upset about it.

By: Kappa
by: Thank youDec 4, 2014 5:09:50 PM

Kappa is terrible

By: Thank you
by: ^Dec 4, 2014 6:02:02 PM

Funny since out of 80 girls on their bid list only 10 didn't put Kappa first this year.

By: ^
by: DGDec 6, 2014 12:35:46 PM

Why aren't they? Every Kappa I met has been sweet, pretty, poised and involved. They have a lot of leadership in like DM, BBFD, Mortar Board, and they just had a girl named Panhel president, the cabinet member of the year, and I always see them out. Idk, maybe I'm biased because I put them second on pref, but I don't understand why they're "not good", if they have the involvement, looks, and sisterhood. I don't understand how ranks work.

By: DG
#10  by: Hmm   

If say this is accurate

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.