facebook

social media

by: When

Will people learn that what they post on social media is often leaked - groupme, snapchat, etc. People leave their phone open and there it is for anyone to see. Isn't that how Alpha Gam was exposed?
Can't wait to expose some fraternities of "Nice" guys and especially some of the guys that say the "mean" things that act so special because they have great grades, involved on campus. They are not nice, not worthy of anything and downright rude.
What is the best way to expose them so that they learn their lesson finally?

Posted By: When
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

A handful of people can create an unfair negative impression of a group. As a whole, Alpha Gams are beautiful, sweet, smart, involved girls. Wanting to expose a handful of people in a group is worse than the silly few talking smack. The few smack talkers and the people trying to destroy a whole group all need to stop. All In... Remember? We all fall short of who we need to be at some time in our life. I would hate for someone to put a microscope on everything I say and do. Everyone should try to keep it classy. War Eagle!

By: True
#2  by: to True   

This has nothing to do with Alpha Gam by the way. People went way overboard on that.
It is just so sad because watching the main one talking smack and seeing him on campus with everyone thinking he is so perfect and never does anything wrong just kills all us who know the talk he does. The talk was not about my sorority.
The hardest part is he thinks he is perfect and puts down anyone who doesn't have a 4.0, doesn't want to be a doctor, doesn't put school first, and maybe just has not matured yet.
It just bothered me so much when I saw it because he was talking about a great group of girls and is so fake to their faces. However, your post made me realize I do not want to be vindictive and mean. I realize that the only person that can judge and jury is way above us.
His time will come and maybe even seeing this will make him realize to not talk smack about sororities and live by what my mamma said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all".
I have however lost all respect for him and will not value his opinion with any on campus organization.

By: to True
by: YesOct 21, 2014 1:25:49 PM

@please is rude. Yes, if you see this guys poor behavior so do others. That type of behavior will not serve him well in life. And college is about preparing for real life. It will come back to him....some how, some way, at some time he least expects it to. It's not up to us on social media to expose him.

By: Yes
by: FunnyOct 21, 2014 1:28:59 PM

I guess they figured it out.

By: Funny
by: HonestlyOct 22, 2014 1:56:51 AM

This guy sounds like a Fiji

By: Honestly
#3  by: Thank you   

For expressing what a lot of us feel when we see these things. Fraternity guys here and guys in general have changed. Even the guys focused on grades, involved no longer represent the true Auburn MAN well. This began with freshman class of 2012 and is only getting worse. Stand up ladies - these guys do not deserve to be introduced to family.

By: Thank you
#4  by: Looks    

Like someone is trying to bury this thread - Good Luck

By: Looks
#5  by: Actually   

I also saw a screenshot of the groupme post you are referring to. Really surprised as I thought the two groups were very close and that the OP of the vicious post was a good person. True colors sometimes come out when people think no one is looking.

By: Actually
#6  by: Who is kidding who   

It will be turned over to Greek Life. Panhellenic girls unite.

By: Who is kidding who
#7  by: Bump   

Because clearly the person doing this needs to read this.

By: Bump
#8  by: Why   

Not come out and say who it is - looks like they figured it out since they keep trying to make sure it does not show up on first thread.

By: Why
#9  by: Stop   

Why would you want to punish a whole group because of one person?!? If greek Life gets involved, that is exactly what will happen. It's not right nor fair to the rest of the fraternity. Now that people know of this person's true character, deal with him one on one in the way he deserves.

By: Stop
#10  by: This    

happens more than you think! Just remember something always comes back - they will pay their dues in one way or another.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.