facebook

what sororities do/don't go out?

by: k

I know each group has a mixture of both, but what groups have a reputation for going out or not going out?

Posted By: k
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

They all go out even though you will hear rumors otherwise. Some are just better at not being sh.t shows and are not noticed. They don't care about being the "it" girls.

The ones you will hear don't go out and don't have a lot that do: Alpha Gam, Chi O
The ones you will hear don't go out but have a large group the I know by sophomore year are out at least Wed-Sat but are discrete : ADPi, AOPi, AXO
The ones that are out and don't care what people think: who knows - they all blend together

By: Truth
#2  by: TBH   

Goes out and goes hard- KD, Pi Phi, Phi Mu, Tri-Delt, Gamma Phi, AZD, SK, Theta
Goes out but doesn't go crazy- DG, Kappa, DZ, Zeta
If they go out, you never hear about it- Chi O, Alpha Chi, Alpha Gam, AdPi

By: TBH
by: haOct 2, 2014 12:20:24 AM

Clearly, you don't get out much.

By: ha
by: ClassyOct 2, 2014 8:15:01 AM

XO, AXO, AGD, ADP all have girls that go out, but they also keep it toned down and classy, which is probably why you don't hear about them. These sororities also have stricter rules about going out. I would say that Zeta and DZ go out a lot, though, and "goes hard".

By: Classy
#3  by: Yeah...   

There are some that go out more as the partier groups, but most stay within the scope of being well behaved. That is not to say that some go crazy at times, but so many of the sororities have strict policies in place to protect the girls and that provides a way to help everyone stay in line, especially at parties and such.

By: Yeah...
#4  by: Idk   

I don't really hear about XO, AGD, AXO, ADP, DG, KKG, or ADP going out as much as I hear about the shenanigans from KD, PBP, PM, DDD, GBP, AZD, SK, and KAT.I know that AOP, KKG, and DG go out, but I guess they keep it relatively classy when they do.

By: Idk
by: haOct 2, 2014 12:23:40 AM

Clearly, you are mistaken. Let's stop this before the stories start coming.

By: ha
by: EveryoneOct 2, 2014 9:12:30 AM

Everyone goes out, some are just a lot better about keeping their image focused on other things. XO, AXO, AGD, and ADP have pretty strict rules about going out.

By: Everyone
#5  by: Everyone   

Everyone goes out, don't kid yourself.

By: Everyone
by: agreeOct 13, 2014 10:41:13 AM

EVERY group goes out. EVERY group has wild girls that do embarrassing things. It is ridiculous to point fingers at a few groups, when we all have girls that have been out and acted in a manner unbecoming. I don't approve of some of their behavior, but it happens to every sorority. This holier than thou attitude just doesn't work. All the groups are guilty. ALL of the groups.Don't be a hypocrite by pointing fingers.

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.