facebook

is delta sig really that bad?

by: Delta Sig

My dad was a Delta Sig at Auburn in the 70's and he wants me to check it out while I'm rushing this fall. Are they really as bad as some of their reviews say or is that just website bias?

Posted By: Delta Sig
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Delta Sig   

Depends on your definition of bad but no they're not all that great. There was a good description of them posted in the "Fraternity Reps II" list. You should read that

By: Delta Sig
#2  by: Yeah   

They're middle tier. They throw fun parties and have some hot girls but their house is kind of a wreck inside and their brotherhood isn't great. Keep your options open as just check it out though. It doesn't hurt

By: Yeah
#3  by: Grain of salt   

Parties every weekend, an abundance of alcohol, a lot of girls! Although the girls that go there are mostly from lower tier sororities, there's still a lot to choose from. Weak brotherhood.

By: Grain of salt
#4  by: They're decent   

Check them out

By: They're decent
#5  by: Yep   

First off there is no harm harm in just going and checking it out. That being said delta sig is without a doubt my absolute least favorite fraternity on auburns campus and I would say overall it is the worst "real" (not counting like dke, or sig tau) fraternity. They are just all huuuuuuge scumbags. Ask opinions about them on new row if you don't believe me.

By: Yep
by: lolJul 29, 2014 9:27:10 AM

maybe go see what this dbag posted on the other thread, "Questions" by Rushee, before taking anything he says seriously..

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.