facebook

Rushing as a transfer

by: Au

I know Greekrank can be so catty & I will NOT be basing my decisions at all by the rankings on here. I do know it’s an active platform though. I’m transferring to AU in the fall and plan on rushing. I have good grades and a few connections in a couple sororities. What would y’all’s suggestions be for rushing in general at AU/what sororities tend to accept transfers? Thank you!!!!

Posted By: Au
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: upperclassman   

If you have connections then make sure they know you are coming through. Get your recs also. These are the most important things for you.

Since Auburn doesn't have a a separate upperclassmen quota like a lot of schools do, it is harder on any upperclassman because freshmen are far more desired and you will be competing for those spots with them.

Other than those things, there's nothing specifically about "what sororities tend to accept transfers". It all depends on you and your grades, connections, and your social skills. Do your best at every house.

By: upperclassman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.