facebook

Sororities Ranked off Sisterhood Events

by: girly pop 101

Top -Have the most events
-Zeta ( may be controversial but they have more sisterhood events than anyone I've ever seen)
-Pi Phi (recruitment themes last year were so good and they have cute events)
-Phi Mu (they had the cutest exec retreat)
-ADPI (ADPickle ball classic was so cute)

Mid
-Tri Delt ( cute date parties)
-DG ( they just had some makeup class but dont see that much out of them)
-Gphi- (do cute things sometimes)
-Alpha Chi- they are involved but never see much as a whole from them or any fun things
-Sk- sometimes does stuff but don't stand out
-AOII- I think they are trying to start doing more things
-Alpha Gam- (they don't ever post their events if they have any)

Bottom
-Chi O- (So pro really hurt them)
--KD- (I have never seen these girls do anything...)
-Alpha Xi- (Never see anything from them)
-Theta ( never see anything going on but their work week themes were cuter this year)
-DZ (seem social but never seen a sisterhood event from them or any fun date parties)
-KKG- just had an event but the first Ive seen from them
-Tri Sig (new sority but getting better)

Posted By: girly pop 101
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm 123   

As a pnm what is a sisterhood event? The rush process confuses me are they something important or anything I should care about when rushing

By: pnm 123
by: rush crushMar 21, 2024 1:34:17 PM

Theyre like fun little events sororities have for their members! some do pilates classes, bracelet making, etc etc. i feel like sisterhood events can give you a good idea of how a sorority is involved in maintaining sisterhood and friendships after bid day

By: rush crush
by: nahMar 22, 2024 2:38:40 PM

pnm 123, take this post with a HUGE grain of salt. Do you really think someone is keeping a spreadsheet of all the activities of EIGHTEEN DIFFERENT SORORITIES? No one has such information, and saying "they have more sisterhood events than anyone I've ever seen" implies that the post is actually just a Zeta on here trying to self-promote. Sisterhood events do not equate to sisterhood. And too many required events are a hassle and you can't miss without some kind of consequence.

By: nah
#2  by: Lies   

This is just here to tear certain sororities down to make yours look better… get a life. All sororities have sisterhood events and all have a great experience, there is no bottom tier for sisterhood events

By: Lies
#3  by: Huh???   

This is just here to make PNMs not want to join certain sororities. PNMs, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!!!! Literally my roommates are DZ and Chi O and my DZ roommate is at SIX FLAGS for a sisterhood event!!!! My chi O roommate said they are off SOPRO and can do many DATE PARTIES and SISTERHOOD events now. Stop with these lies! It’s so disgusting how Phu Mus tear down sororities because they are falling🤣Pan Love Ladies!!!

By: Huh???
by: LiterallyMar 24, 2024 4:10:25 PM

Exactly!!! The amount of hatred the traditional top sororities have to put on this websites to try and trick PNMs is ABSURD!!! If you are a PNM, join a sorority you feel most at home to because everyone has sisterhood events!

By: Literally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.