facebook

Sororities that are falling/rising

by: What iv seen

What iv seen in the recent year is KD, XO, and even Phi Mu are falling. Iv seen a lot of middle tier sororities like Zeta, DDD, DZ, AOPI, AXO really improve and are on the rise! There are some others too but these are worth mentioning. The traditional top 5 may not be a thing next year in my opinion

Posted By: What iv seen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Slay   

I have noticed that too

By: Slay
#2  by: Tradition no more   

The traditional top 5 is no more. Top 3 is more like it. ADP, AGD, KD (but, slipping)

By: Tradition no more
by: ExactlyJan 1, 2024 11:25:27 AM

This is how I see it too for 2024

By: Exactly
#3  by: Every   

I like every one of them

By: Every
#4  by: Hi   

I’m so happy to see middle tier sororities killing it and giving the traditional ones a run for their money. That’s how it should be, most chapters are great at auburn

By: Hi
#5  by: Truth   

Phi Moo is in a downward spiral

By: Truth
by: LiterallyApr 20, 2024 11:38:54 AM

Could not agree more

By: Literally
#6  by: Jane   

This is accurate

By: Jane
#7  by: All   

Agd and adpi only 2 left at the very top. Tri delt seriously moving on up. Chi o now in competition for girls with kd, phi mu and alpha chi that were dropped by agd and adpi. Strange year, the new order of things.

By: All
by: New yearDec 10, 2023 9:02:23 PM

Yesss I loved DDD pledge class! My other favs were axo, DZ, and GPHI! They killed it and I’m so proud of them, I love watching XO struggle

By: New year
by: YuhhDec 13, 2023 12:07:22 AM

Finally the middle tier sororities taking down the traditional top 5 ones! Let’s go

By: Yuhh
#8  by: Love   

I’m in love with AXO, DZ and DDDs pledge classes this year, they really stood out to me

By: Love
by: They killed itJan 6, 2024 11:21:13 AM

Very true those stood out to me too this year

By: They killed it
#9  by: AOII   

AOII is continuing to knock it out of the park with this year's homecoming queen, cheerleaders, ambassadors, SGA, etc. The top 3 are AOII, AGD, and ADII.

By: AOII
by: EhJan 14, 2024 11:21:03 PM

Their pc wasn’t as good as it needed to be in my opinion but they are a middle tier sorority

By: Eh
by: UhJan 16, 2024 9:25:53 AM

No, AOII is not top 3. Middle as middle gets.

By: Uh
by: Top 3???Jan 16, 2024 7:34:16 PM

Nah I think you meant to say they are top 13 lol

By: Top 3???
#10  by: Yeppp   

Iv noticed this trend too

By: Yeppp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.