facebook

frats

by: Transfer

Are the pledgeships here comparable to the ones at bama? I'm looking to transfer and would half way like to know what I'm getting myself into

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

Depends on the fraternity, sigma chi, sigma nu, ka, sig ep, sae, phi del are all notoriously bad.

By: Depends
#2  by: Correction   

KA and Sig Ep are not notorious for bad pledgeships. KAs has been a joke the passed 2 years so they don't get in trouble again.

By: Correction
#3  by: Agreed   

With correction
Tougher pledgeships:
ΣΧ, ΣΝ, ΣΑΕ, ΦΔΘ

Middle of the road:
ΒΘΠ, ΣΦΕ, ΣΠ, ΚΑ

Cakewalk:
Fiji, ΘΧ, ΛΧΑ

Nobody else really matters haha and these ratings aren't 100% true but pretty close from what people have told me. Also the fraternities are in no order

By: Agreed
by: RealityJul 19, 2013 2:56:07 PM

There's no such thing as a cakewalk pledgeship. You'll go to hell and back no matter where you pledge. This is how it should be classified...
Brutal pledgeships:
SX, SN, SAE, Phi Delt

Miserable pledgeships:
Beta, Sig Ep, KA, Sig Pi

Tough pledgeships:
Fiji, OX, Lambda Chi

By: Reality
#4  by: .   

I live in the grove, sig pi and sig eps pledgeships are terrible

By: .
#5  by: lol   

Whoever told you Beta had a miserable pledgeship lied. They just started back hazing their pledges again recently because they were on probation. As long as they stay off probation it should get tougher but in recent years...nope

By: lol
by: ehJul 24, 2013 9:05:19 PM

beta was on social probation for a year and still got away with a pretty tough pledgeship. they are back to their old ways now. heard its not too easy

By: eh
#6  by: Frat   

You just keep FRATING bro. Glad to see your leaving gods country

By: Frat
#7  by: Remember   

the old saying "if you have to ask, you can't afford it"? If you have to ask, you can't handle it.

By: Remember

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.