facebook

getting involved

by: freshman

I'm a freshman that is going through fraternity rush and I'm really interested in getting involved when i get to auburn. I know Farmhouse is really involved but what are some other houses that are big into that? Thanks!

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Involvement   

Theta Chi, Fiji, and ATO are your big involvement fraternities along with Farmhouse. KA, Sigma Pi, and Phi Tau would be next after them.

By: Involvement
#2  by: Theta chi   

Theta chi has the best involvement out of all the frats by far. I mean have you seen our bio on our website? We are very involved in just about everything here in auburn, mostly this website. In order to be initiated into the awesome frat of theta chi a pledge must post at least 10-15 posts on this site. And to stay active you must post 1 comment a month boosting our reputation so we can stay the #1 frat on campus and on greek rank!! Hope this is helpful to all incoming rushees!! Cause after all, there's only so much you can believe on this site and its up to people like me that provide factual insight of other fraternities and their brotherhood!

By: Theta chi
by: DManMay 26, 2013 7:31:10 PM

This is pathetic

By: DMan
#3  by: Hahaha   

I don't agree with the Theta Chi hater above, but that post is pretty funny haha

By: Hahaha
#4  by: Hahaha   

Greatest post in au greek rank history

By: Hahaha
#5  by: lol   

i mean lets face it....it wouldnt be funny if it wasnt partly true...you can tell who all the try hard fraternities are by how many posts they have on their page. if they aren't AS popular on campus they make sure to come on here and boost their rating

By: lol
by: UmmMay 27, 2013 12:31:59 AM

Then you're implying that Sigma Nu is a try-hard fraternity too? Don't think so

By: Umm
#6  by: Solid post   

Theta Chi is a bunch of losers

By: Solid post
#7  by: haaa   

Some needs to just make individual discussions for Theta Chi, Fiji, Sigma Pi, and Farmhouse so that everyone can blow up on them. Those are clearly the less liked fraternities on this website despite their ranking.

By: haaa
#8  by: @umm   

snu has 30 posts less than OX, Phi Gam, Sigma Pi, and FH. so im not targeting them. Plus snu is a top fraternity and everyone knows that

By: @umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.