facebook

tell us about your own group.

by: incoming freshman 2

Since no one seems to like what OTHERS say about their sorority, could you say something about your own that would give an idea of what you're like as a group?
For example, an Alpha Gam wrote on another discussion: I am an Alpha Gam, and I LOVE my sorority and my sisters. It's the perfect place for because we focus on being well rounded girls (being involved, having great grades, having a good reputation, etc.) All of this was really important to me and I found a group of girls that values that so they are my best friends.

Thanks!!!!

Posted By: incoming freshman 2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: incoming freshman 2   

I don't get it. You are all more than willing to rank, list, and say who is what and who is similar to each other in other sororities, but you're not willing to say something nice that represents your own groups? Why not?

By: incoming freshman 2
#2  by: Probably   

because it opens you up to lots of criticism. People can really suck on here when they want to, and saying something nice about your own group really makes you a target. Just a guess.

By: Probably
#3  by: Warning   

Seeing that you're an incoming freshman I just warn you to not be posting on this site. Sororities have ways to figure out which PNM is on here posting arrogant things.

By: Warning
by: thisMay 24, 2013 4:58:54 PM

is crazy unless you post your name or where you're from in a post.

By: this
#4  by: @warning   

1. thanks for the warning
2. no one posted anything arrogant
3. what are you talking about??
4. there is NO Way anyone could figure out who posted on here
5. how can you take someone asking people to post something nice about their own sorority as anything negative?
6. anyone who simply asks a question shouldn't be targeted in any way
7 wish someone could figure out who you are

By: @warning

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.