facebook

rushing

by: Unaffaliated anteater

I rushed Tri Delta and gamma phi beta winter and did not get a bid from either house- and I am rushing Kappa Alpha Theta now. Odds I'll get a bid? And things to improve on. I'm kind of shy, but Idt I'm awkward, and I have been told i am pretty and I come from a wealthy background. What should I do!!

Posted By: Unaffaliated anteater
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unaffaliated anteater   

I know this is shallow, but I really want to be in a good sorority if I'm paying all this money. I want to go to parties with boys and take cute pictures, which is why I did not rush alpha chi omega or sigma kappa. Not because the girls aren't pretty or nice, but because if I'm paying $500+ a quarter I want to at least be in an upper mid tier

By: Unaffaliated anteater
by: UCI Frat Dude Mar 31, 2015 3:33:13 AM

Hey, do fall recruitment. It's much more fun and you will definitely get a better experience. And it's not shallow to want the best possible experience by wanting to be in upper tier sororities. :) you got this

By: UCI Frat Dude
#2  by: rush fall   

spring and winter are harder because sororities are trying to be as selective as possible in a hail mary attempt at improving their ranks. in fall everyone gets a bid so hopefully you get at least one that you like.
sorry i can't tell you if you have good chances or not. the truth is a lot of girls think they are pretty, but...

By: rush fall
#3  by: Unaffiliated Anteater   

right but will it be awkward if I rush I again? I have to say that I rushed 2 times if they ask, and I'm sure girls from tri delta and Gphi will remember me, and them and Theta are the only houses I'm interested in atm

By: Unaffiliated Anteater
by: noMar 31, 2015 10:37:55 AM

It isn't awkward. I've seen a girl here and there who came back. Sometimes it isn't that they don't think you are a fit. I really think fall is your best bet. You have a chance with all the houses. They won't care if you come back we've seen that many times already. I don't want you to be disappointed in Greek life if you don't get Theta.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.