facebook

what frats are doing spring rush?

by: Rush

been wanting to rush, I think I might do it this quarter but I heard not everyone does it during spring? What frats are?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

KSig and Phi Psi aren't so if you're looking to go for a top house then your options are limited.
Sigma Pi and Pike are probably your best options for spring but if you don't click with them then wait to pledge until fall.

By: sorority
#2  by: honestly    

recommend waiting until fall to get a true experience of rush / pledge ship. unless you're aiming for a bottom tier house, then it won't be a true experience regardless LOL

By: honestly
by: Hey!Mar 23, 2015 12:17:31 PM

Don't say that! There are som eat frat's rushing in spring! Just because KSig and Phi Psi aren't doesn't mean that there are no other good frats who are. I reccomend going to the booths and talking to the guys and if you feel like you click, then go for it. Don't join a house just because it's top, that doesn't always guarantee a great experience.

By: Hey!
by: SeriouslyMar 23, 2015 12:27:57 PM

Never join a house just because they're top. It's a shallow decision and only shows how much of a douche you are. But if you join a top house make sure its for the right reasons. Not just status (I'm talking to you Phi Psi).

By: Seriously
by: ^exactly Mar 23, 2015 12:32:32 PM

Exactly what these replies are saying. Just because they're top doesn't mean you're going to enjoy the experience. Just this year many pledges ended up dropping top tier fraternities because they didn't like it. Likewise, it doesn't mean "bottom" tier frats will be your thing either.

I know so far Sigma Pi, Sig Ep, Pi Kapp, Pike and Sigma Nu are doing rush, don't know who else. Go to their booths, and talk to them ALL and figure it out from there.

By: ^exactly
#3  by: eh   

JK Pretty much all the Spring rush frats are really dull

By: eh
by: hahaMar 31, 2015 3:36:41 AM

Good point

By: haha
#4  by: Lol   

Got a lot of friends rushing people in the spring. Honestly tho, do fall. Everything caters way better to pledges who rush in the fall.

By: Lol
by: hahaMar 31, 2015 11:41:54 PM

yee, you get so pampered during fall

By: haha
#5  by: Phi psi   

I'm a phi psi and I say check out pike! Definitely a great group of guys best house rushing right now!

By: Phi psi
by: K SigApr 2, 2015 8:30:24 PM

I second this opinion!

By: K Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.