facebook

self rank?

by: Potential New Member

So I have a question. Why does every positive comment on this website get labeled as a "self rank". I'm just letting you guys know, I'm unaffiliated and have written some nice things about different chapters and each was disregarded as a self rank. I think that, in itself, is pathetic. It's so catty and desperate I applaud the sororities and fraternities that aren't so caught up in this website they lose sight in what's important. And I think they're the ones I'm most interested in for fall recruitment. There's enough Bs drama in real life, I don't it on the internet.

Posted By: Potential New Member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spot on   

It's so funny how people are so caught up in the rankings they don't realize that they are soo arbitrary and meaningless from one school to the next... top house here? maybe bottom house somewhere else. no one is going to care if you are or were top house when you apply for a job or anything. in the end what you get out of it isn't the pride of being "upper mid tier" or some BS like that - you get brothers and sisters. so check yoselves

By: Spot on
by: Actually...Oct 1, 2014 3:42:09 PM

My sorority is well known on campus and in the surrounding community. My employer was really impressed after reading articles about us in the OC Register. In this case, it actually helped me get my job!

By: Actually...
#2  by: yet   

Positive yes. Keep it positive. People are always going to criticize and its just life. Get over it. Every sorority and fraternity gets bashed at some point.

By: yet

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.