facebook

which sorority for winter recruitment?

by: Help me decide..

I don't want to be in an "easy" or "sloppy" chapter and I want a good sisterhood and have girls who are fun. Which chapter is the most like this?

Posted By: Help me decide..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hmm   

Well when ppl say easy and sloppy they usually are talking about the top houses. If you don't want that you can join the bottom houses they have great sisterhoods but not a lot of ppl wanna hook up with them

By: Hmm
#2  by: what i've heard   

axo, kkg, gphi

By: what i've heard
#3  by: hmm   

just gphi and axo really

By: hmm
by: ehhDec 21, 2012 7:23:21 PM

I have partied with a lot of axo's they are actually incredibly sloppy and very clingy

By: ehh
#4  by: wait   

so kkg doesn't have as good of a sisterhood? i guess it's just because they're small, so people think that??

By: wait
#5  by: oh   

nevermind, you said fun too. so yeah, just axo and gphi

By: oh
#6  by: a little more info   

Can you guys tell me the top one for these:

1) hottest girls
2) biggest partiers
3) best sisterhood
4) one the guys want to hang out with most

By: a little more info
#7  by: um   

1) alpha phi
2)tridelt
3) gphi
4) not sure...depends on the guys i guess

By: um
#8  by: Winter Recruitment   

If you can, try and rush all of the sororities that are available for winter rush. I would try to keep an open mind with each sorority, you never know which one you will like best after a few days of getting to know them. Your lucky you decided to do winter rush, because it is a lot less fake. Winter is better because the girls are not as stressed as fall rush and are less fake, you will have more real conversations and connections with everyone. I hope to see you at my sororities house for winter rush. Decide on your own, go to each house, and figure out which one you like best based on the days you spent with each one, not rumors or anything.

By: Winter Recruitment
#9  by: yeah   

I agree with "um" on 1-4
1) aphi
2) tridelt
3) gphi
4) yeah depends on the guys, but a lot of frats want to hang out with aphis

By: yeah
#10  by: obviously   

theta

By: obviously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.