facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: foxy   

Top: KKG
Middle: SSS (maybe KLP)
Bottom: AST

By: foxy
#12  by: MaristMan   

As a freshman this is what I gather

Top: KKG and AST
Middle: SSS
Bottom: KLP

By: MaristMan
#13  by: bb   

Honestly they are all great in their own way depending on what you're looking for our of a sorority. Popularity wise I would say during rush most girls are interested in SSS and AST but close behind is KKG. Sadly, not many people rush KLP. they all are amazing tho and ranking isn't even a thing at Marist. As long as you are happy in the organization you connect the most with that's all that matters.

By: bb
by: Huh?Oct 22, 2018 9:31:28 PM

Its kinda suspicious this comment came out the same time AST got a good rank. From what I gather from going through several recruitments myself being on both sides. Kappa and sigma have always been the most popular choice. Most people have a hard time choosing between those two and usually go with what feels best for them. I wouldnt say AST is a popular top choice. I'm not saying it's some girls too choice but it's not the majority top choice ..just saying.

By: Huh?
by: kkOct 22, 2018 11:09:47 PM

to huh?- its suspicious that you're comment is right when AST got a bad review too... people are allowed to have opinions without being painted as mean and saying that I think SSS and AST were more popular during rush than KKG is not a bad thing its just my experience with all my friends during rush (who happen to be in all 3 sororities btw)

By: kk
#14  by: oswald   

Clearly someone in AST has it out for someone. This is clearly the same person and it's not hard to figure out who it is. Your strategy to try and make AST's name better is pathetic. Anyone with a head on their shoulders knows of AST's horrible reputation.

By: oswald
by: llllllOct 23, 2018 9:19:55 PM

the thing is that AST has no agenda when it comes to the other sororities. If you look there are basically no bad comments on Kappa and Sigma's pages. Just AST. They are not interested in starting a war with anyone yet they get attacked everyday. its not hard to see that both organizations have great views written within seconds of a bad AST review, whereas nothing bad gets put on their pages.

By: llllll
#15  by: college   

TOP: TRI SIGMA 100%%%

By: college
#16  by: life   

top: kkg
bottom: the others, especially sigma

By: life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.