facebook

sorority tiers

by: I hate this website

No one greek actually goes on this website and it's full of self promoting, please do not trust these types of rankings!

Every tier can be in a different order depending on who you talk to, but this is the general order:

Top:
Zeta
KD
DDD
ADPi
DG

Top middle:
Theta
AOPi

Middle:
DZ
PiPhi
ChiO
Kappa
AChiO

Lower:
Deeph
AEPhi
SK
Phi Mu
And whatever new ones there are (sorry can't remember)

Like I said these are GENERAL tiers, no order can be exact because many sororities are similar.

Posted By: I hate this website
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

DG is NOT higher than aopi. Move aopi to top, in front of DG, and bring theta down or dz and piphi up bc they're upper mid.

By: No
#2  by: Lol   

Btw, if you don't like this website why are you 1) on it 2) promoting exactly why you say you hate (rankings). Just because you add a disclaimer in the front about how much you hate this website and how inaccurate it is doesn't make it okay to proceed to post your own ranking of houses. If anything, it counteracts it and makes you like everyone else if not worse, bc you realize how pointless this website is and still do it.

By: Lol
#3  by: hypocrite    

"I hate this website and teirs so here's a list of teirs I'm going to post on this website." Are you serious?

By: hypocrite
#4  by: Mark my words   

This is too granular and is probably written by a DDD or Theta

By: Mark my words
#5  by: Sorry guys    

Yeah you guys are right, I shouldn't of posted on here. I just got frustrated and made a mistake. I didn't mean to offend anyone! Sorry! <3

By: Sorry guys
#6  by: Xoxoxo   

Only a Tri delt would put themsves above ADpi

By: Xoxoxo
#7  by: Lol   

Lol @ dg and theta being put above AOPI. This entire post is such a joke.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.