facebook

rush app

by: wowza

heyyy sophomore pnm here. The rush application is hella long, how detailed do I need to be?

Posted By: wowza
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aye   

More details is better like you don't need to go into detail just put the key words of your background and you'll get paired with girls with common interests :)

By: aye
#2  by: gpa   

is our gpa on the application really important to put? or can I just leave that part blank for high school and college so it doesn't hurt or help me in anyway. any inputs?

By: gpa
by: GPAMay 26, 2015 11:01:38 PM

We don't care about GPA that much as long as it isn't awful, as long as you are above a 3.0 you should be OK. A lot of sororities have a 2.5 GPA cutoff, meaning that any girl with a GPA below that is on probation/disciplined/etc but as long as you're above that you're fine. If you don't put your GPA, you will look really sketchy. So just put it. And if your GPA is below that, you probably shouldn't be rushing...

By: GPA
#3  by: Uh   

If you don't put your GPA on we probably will assume you're on like academic probabtion at UF and cut you...

By: Uh
#4  by: anon   

put your GPA. Since you're already a UF student, they will find it anyway, so you can't hide it, and it'll just look like you were trying to.

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.