facebook

hows dz/reputation? transfer or should i go inacti

by: Transferee

Transferring to uf next semester and am a current dz at my
School where we are considered party girls, what is their main reputation here?

Posted By: Transferee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2   

Here they're boring. AOII and DG are the partiers at UF

By: 2
by: Ignorance isn't blissApr 28, 2015 5:16:28 PM

Hey "2". If I were you, I would focus more on my education than bashing Greeks, specifically DZ. To be more specific, it's I "hear" vs. your comment if I "here"... Thanks for the laugh!!!!

By: Ignorance isn't bliss
by: RUThatDumb?May 4, 2015 12:28:44 AM

"Here" they're boring. As in here, at this school, they're boring. 100% correct, you stoopid little grammar troll.

By: RUThatDumb?
#2  by: dz   

Not boring, just more classy. Some girls in this chapter and huge partiers, while others are home bodies and practically married. Overall, fun group of girls and have a beautiful house.

By: dz
#3  by: Well   

youll find party girls in literally every sorority no matter their reputation. dz has their share of party girls but overall they're known as being sweet and classy but still have fun and have a great sisterhood

By: Well
#4  by: welp   

boring

By: welp
#5  by: won't want you   

If you are from another chapter you won't fit in..DZ at UF is classy; does not sound like you are.

By: won't want you
by: OPApr 28, 2015 2:43:07 AM

Just because we are considered partiers doesn't mean we don't do it with class. Thanks.

By: OP
by: DZApr 28, 2015 9:22:17 PM

Every house at UF is different, one of the best things about DZ is the diversity in the house. Don't be so quick to judge, just because someone parties doesn't mean they can't be classy about it.

By: DZ
#6  by: Choice   

Make your own decision based on how you perceive DZ. You can't take anything on this web site as fact.

By: Choice
#7  by: Transfer   

Not a party house, but very well respected upper middle one. I'd say go feel it out because not being Greek at UF is a massive mistake.

By: Transfer
#8  by: My opinioN   

i think you'll find girls in dz that you will fit in very well with, dz is very diverse so you'll find your group of best fit friends within dz very quick :)

By: My opinioN
#9  by: UF   

i think you'd be making a poor choice if you choose to go inactive instead of joining dz, they're a fun, classy, kind, and pretty group of girls that are overall well respected here and dont have much negativity associated with their name . My freshman year roomie is a dz and a lot of my friends are too

By: UF

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.