AOPi/DDD
DG

Theta
Pi Phi/DZ
Chi O/KKG/AXO

Deeph
Phi Mu
SK/AEPhi

DG- You are at the bottom of the top tier, stop trying to act like you're not (same for DDD).
Theta- you are middle tier. Stop with the top tier nonsense.
ChiO/AXO/KKG- you are all equal. Stop with the catty "we are so better than them" crap it's annoying. You are all different- but solidly middle tier.

ALSO it's not like the differences between houses/tiers are actually that great. But since you all seem to need a ranking, this is what I see is most commonly accepted.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: bump   

Yes this is finally accurate. No other posts necessary.

By: bump
#12  by: Thanks   

Thanks for the laugh as to this post and tier ranking. Try all that you can but this list is a joke and so are you. Keep hating all you want but we all know the tiers @ UF and this list doesn't even come close! Everyone loves the haters!

By: Thanks
by: L O LJan 26, 2015 11:52:03 AM

Hey y'all I found the DG or Theta!
This is the most accurate tier ranking I have seen.
As you can see, you are the only one who disagrees.
Sorry you're not as hot as you think you are, sweetie.
:)

By: L O L
by: LolJan 26, 2015 6:16:45 PM

Ok DG/Theta

By: Lol
#13  by: Curious   

Why the DG hate? Not even a DG but I don't see their decline... They are definitely above tri Delt and with AOPi instead

By: Curious
by: LolJan 26, 2015 7:22:44 PM

Only a DG would defend DG. You're barely hanging onto top tier, get over it.

#14  by: zeta?   

if zeta is the top of the top tier then why are they bothering with spring rush?

By: zeta?
#15  by: IDK   

My guess is this ranking was made before spring rush was announced. It's still pretty accurate though.

By: IDK
#16  by: Lol   

Spring rush isn't a bad thing....it just means that a lot of girls graduated early or are doing study abroad/internships and UF has a quota for the number of girls in each sorority.

#17  by: No Zeta   

It is a bad thing. Study abroad doesn't count to not meet quota. To not meet quota means too many girls dropped. Try and be nicer if you want to keep members.

By: No Zeta
#18  by: HAHA   

this is so perfect. sooner than we realize DG will be down there with theta. one more pledge class full of legacies and thats what happens

By: HAHA
#19  by: Are you stupid?   

Spring rush isn't bad at all lmao the chapters that did it had to because seniors graduated early and study abroad indeed does not count as quota so get your facts straight

By: Are you stupid?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.