facebook

Pretentious top tier girls

by: ...

Maybe don't go around mid last night talking about how you can get whatever you want bc you're hot and "in a top tier" (emphasis on the second part). You sound like an idiot and this is what makes people not like your sorority lmao, just psa for everyone no one is better than anyone else bc of sorority tiers and that should be common sense??!!

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OMG    

Sorry girlie. The top houses rule campus. They have HOTtttt gurus and see more action. Good luck with insecurities.

By: OMG
by: Seriously Apr 25, 2024 3:32:16 PM

Lol this comment is sad. I’m in a “top tier” sorority but thinking like this is pathetic. I love my sorority because of the opportunities to be involved and chance to meet great smart driven girls. Being top tier DOES NOT make you better than anyone though. Also being hot doesn’t mean you get more action. Being easy is what gets you action. The only people who care about tiers are superficial mean girls and creepy frat guys. Also you can’t rule campus because this is a big school where the majority of people care about grades and being involved. You sound like you peaked in high school and never got over it

By: Seriously
by: ickApr 25, 2024 4:30:02 PM

pretty sure the response is from a non-greek troll or an immature creepy frat guy...it's so poor and immature.

To the original post I'd just say, you gotta ignore that stuff and not worry so much about others

By: ick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.