facebook

delt and pikapp beef

by: dtdpkp

the delt and pikapp beef is always so funny to me because they’re both pretty much exactly the same tier and always competing for the same spot in rankings but they have two vastly different types of guys. whenever one surpasses the other in rankings the other one climbs right back up and it’s so funny to me. watching them fight when they’ll always be on the same level. and then post bad comments about the other house. you’re both mid. chill out

Posted By: dtdpkp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Delt self post   

delt self post. Delt is perpetually a kappa, piphi, deeph fraternity. Delt should stop trying to drag others down because they’re mad that sigep, pikapp, Ksig, phidelt, pike and even aepi are miles above them now.

By: Delt self post
#2  by: ngl   

pikapp is def better than delt lol. delt’s fallen off biiig time and i would not consider them upper mid at alll. i’d rather pair with aepi, sig ep and even KA over them

but pikapp always shoots themselves in the foot with how f*cking annoying they are bc they always talk about tiers and ranks

By: ngl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.