facebook

UF Sororities

by: Vibes

UF Sororities.
All with different vibes.

There are def a handful of very popular houses but for the most part there is not an undesirable house on campus.

Pi phi- Good sisterhood. Diverse and welcoming. LBTGQ accepting. House near Frat row.

Deeph- fun girls to party with. Involved.

Theta- lots of Miami/Jersey party girls, always ready for fun on games or clubbing.

Gamma Phi- sweet girls. Some quirky. Nice house on sorority row.

Sigma Kappa- many sweet genuine girls. Not sure why always ranked low. Beautiful house.

Kkg- Mix of girls, Miss UF 2024. House is close to campus. Still on probation.

Chi O- Smart, usually one of the highest gpas, very diverse group of girls, not big partiers.

Tri Delt- lots of spray tanned girls, trendy party girls. Liked by frats.

AXO- smart nice girls, some quirky. Good sisterhood.

Kd- Respectable, sweet girls. A lot of girls from UF cheer team.

Aphi- fairly new sorority at UF. Growing, sweet girls. Nice house built this year, down the street from Theta.

Dg- many from Tampa/Soflo, lots party girls and smart driven girls, new house built a few years ago, it’s helped with social ranks.

Zeta- A lot of social media influencers,trendy party girl vibe.

Aoii - mix of fun party girls and quirky quiet girls. Involved.

Aephi- nice, good sisterhood.

Dz- Good mid sorority. Improving. Pc has some better looking girls this year.

Adpi- Voted best chapter this year at UF. Beautiful house. Helps to know someone in the sorority to get a bid. Good sisterhood.

Phi Mu- nice girls, good sisterhood.

Posted By: Vibes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous   

i love how you only had nice things to say about all of the sororities, too many posts here are full of girls tearing others down !

By: anonymous
by: truthApr 22, 2024 8:46:52 AM

I wouldn't say it's all nice. There's still a silent agenda hiding in the comments..I mean, you could certainly find something nicer to say than "lots of spray tanned girls", or just "nice, good sisterhood", "pc has some better looking girls this year" (pretty shallow comment), etc.

I was reading this looking for someone to really give each house a nice shout out, but it missed.

By: truth
#2  by: welll......   

meh. I don't know that I'd use this to select a house...everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this is kind of vanilla as far as spreading pan love across the board

By: welll......

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.