facebook

stop saying adpi is mid just bc they’re with pikapp

by: not mid

alright so i’m not an adpi but everyone saying that adpi is falling is just funny like it’s not true. like okay yeah pikapp is miles below them like they’re mid i think it’s fun to switch up tiers once in a while and not just pair with the same people. i don’t think this changes any of their ranges like adpi is still top and pikapp is still the midway of mid

Posted By: not mid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: this comes from DDD   

DDD is always bashing adpi and Zta. HC pairs mean nothing. Adpi is always classy. Some houses are not. Frats love houses that put out period.

By: this comes from DDD
#2  by: Frfr    

Ddd, zeta, theta, aoii=sleazy easy drunk party girls.
Guys want a good time not good girls.

By: Frfr
by: StopApr 5, 2024 2:31:19 PM

I don’t think adpi is falling whatsoever but just STOP putting down other sororities to boost adpi’s image. When adpi was pairing with the top frats that was used to boost their reputation but now that they’re paired with a lower frat only “sleazy” sororities get the top picks. Stay consistent with your argument and stop spreading negativity.

By: Stop
#3  by: SD   

Beta and some of the other top frats have so many jerks. short guys who need to join a top frat to get girls. Pikapp is has a good mix of guys.

By: SD
#4  by: ngl   

ok i agree for the most part, especially abt it being “refreshing” to pair with a mid frat once in a while.

adpi is still top tier and this pairing doesn’t mean pikapp is top tier all of a sudden. they’re still mid tier. HOWEVER, this has been SEVERAL years in a ROW of adpi only getting paired during round 2 of courting, and they’ve been pairs adpi is not too excited about. this is not how a top house gets courted during hoco, maybe a lower top…

By: ngl
#5  by: Absolute truth    

Adpi has been falling in the rankings but their PC last year was stellar. They moved up in my mind but had been drifting down before that especially with 20 and 21 classes. I don’t see them leaving top tier.

By: Absolute truth
#6  by: Omg   

Adpi mixing with a mid Frat omg

By: Omg
by: I heard Apr 5, 2024 5:17:36 PM

That Adpi just did a social with Ato? I figured that makes ATO a crappy house that really has fallen. LOL.

By: I heard
#7  by: Hj   

Adpi is mid. Lol

By: Hj
by: Nope Apr 12, 2024 3:18:35 PM

They had a social with Ato. Does that make Ato mid tier?

By: Nope
by: i guessApr 13, 2024 11:42:02 AM

That makes ATO a middle house too.

By: i guess
by: please Apr 13, 2024 11:44:47 AM

cope ddd

By: please
by: LolApr 18, 2024 7:27:03 PM

Dream on. Chapter of the year, most requested house for PNM’s .stellar house. Respected by all.

By: Lol
#8  by: thick skinned   

don't spend too much time worrying...the trolls have nothing better to do. It means nothing

By: thick skinned
#9  by: Get off the pedestal adpi   

Adpi is a good sorority but no different than sigma kappa.

By: Get off the pedestal adpi
#10  by: Reality    

Adpi is the most attacked house on campus. They get along with anyone. They do not put anyone else down. They have a stellar rep, and are respected by everyone.

People need to grow up and stop attacking them. Do something productive.

By: Reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.