facebook

psa: we can spot those designer fakes

by: fake spotter

this callout applies to some girls in every house, but i’m especiallyyyyyy looking at you zeta and theta. we see those fake goyards, hermes bags, and dont get me started on the fake van cleef. you’re not fooling anyone and you are literally just in gainesville. grow up and get a job if you want nice things.

Posted By: fake spotter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lmao   

the rise of dhgate and every srat girl suddenly having a dior saddlebag to bring to midtown must be studied

By: lmao
by: lmaoApr 1, 2024 6:56:11 AM

also the david yurman

By: lmao
#2  by: wtf   

Tell me you're shallow without telling me you're shallow…

The smart girls are the ones who don't pay for overpriced stuff with a "name" on it…they save their money for important things. The only one who cares if it's real or not is somebody who is shallow enough to believe a "name" defines your worth. Why does this even bother you?

By: wtf
#3  by: whoa   

This made me laugh. College life is expensive enough without somebody policing the "quality" of people's clothes and bags. I think your priorities are misplaced dearie.

By: whoa
by: AhhhApr 1, 2024 2:23:04 PM

The person that is bothered by fake stuff has to be ZTA, DG, DDD, Theta. Fake, immature, easy ladies. No moras.

By: Ahhh
#4  by: Lol   

Lol this post

By: Lol
#5  by: Haha   

This is hilarious

By: Haha
#6  by: wow shallow   

High school mean girl vibes all over this post. Either they worked for it and bought it and are happy to have it, or mom and dad's money bought it....or they like the look but don't want to waste so much money on it and get the next best thing...but why it bothers YOU says a lot about the kind of person YOU are.

By: wow shallow
#7  by: no   

No you can't I have real and fake and many times I wear my fake to bars and real to actual events. I can't even tell the difference unless I look super closely at them together.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.