facebook

gpa needed for rush

by: sophomore

im going to be a sophomore transfer at uf and is my gpa 3.0 is that too low to rush? am I just going to be immediately dropped from all the houses

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes and no    

Adpi , xo and deeph, Aephi will drop you . Those houses have very smart girls.

The dump houses like Zta , Ddd will keep you .

By: Yes and no
#2  by: real   

go for it!! your options will be limited but every house takes grade risks whether they’ll admit it or not. make sure that you play up other good qualities like being INVOLVED!! look your best, make sure your socials are cute and present you well, be friendly and open to ALL houses.

having friends/being well connected is usually the most helpful, but if you are not connected then definitely play up looks, involvement, and PERSONALITY. if you’re not involved, talk about what you would like to get involved in!!

fundamentally every chapter is looking for nice and cute girls they get along with!!!!! everything else is just extra.

By: real
#3  by: Frfr   

Knowing girls in the house helps the most.

By: Frfr
#4  by: same   

i rushed with a lower GPA and got all houses back so you'll be ok. a lot of them pretend to care about GPA but i joined a top srat and it wasnt an issue at all

By: same
by: RushApr 11, 2024 1:35:47 PM

Facts. Yeah. They don’t care

By: Rush
#5  by: Go   

The dump party house sororities will take you if you are pretty with a lot of Instagram followers They care more about superficial fake so if that’s you go for it.

By: Go
#6  by: Rush question    

Hundreds of Santa Fe guys in UF frats what about Santa Fe girls ??

By: Rush question
by: ufApr 16, 2024 2:56:31 AM

you need a ufid to rush

By: uf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.