facebook

fall 14

by: ??

Tell me is Phi Kappa Tau any good?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

They're at the bottom of middle tier so they're alright. The Oasis party they throw is fun but that's about all they do.

By: ...
#2  by: True...   

They are good not the greatest but they are good. They are a solid middle tier and they don't seem to mind that at all. They don't care about tiers and they will tell you that they are middle tier. This makes them one of the more "real" group of guys. The last couple years I have seen an improvement and they have made good choices in the last few pledge classes. There are some guys that are very involved in campus and seem to have powerful connections. They have a close brotherhood and their parties are good. Their house could definitely use some improvement, its one of the older ones and I think it needs a remodel. They have been known to have a lot of alcohol. I would at least check them out when you rush.

By: True...
#3  by: ...   

They're decent but they occupy ATO's old party house and lease it from them. ATO is planning huge renovations which includes taking back the house from phi tau so they will be unhoused in a matter of a few semesters

By: ...
by: no..Mar 16, 2014 4:26:44 PM

Phi Tau owns their house. Some ATO tried to tell me they owned phi tau's house. I asked a phi tau I knew if it was true he laughed and told that's a rumor that ATO likes to spread to people. Pretty funny ato does that though i'll give them that

By: no..
by: CummingooieMar 16, 2014 9:59:57 PM

Thats not true at all... Phi Tau has owned that house for decades and ATO has nothing to do with that house

By: Cummingooie
#4  by: asfasffd   

They throw down and party hard, but aren't really known for much else. Not super involved, not super great looking, overall not bad though.

By: asfasffd
#5  by: Gata94   

Latest pledge classes and some renovations to their old house could push them into the upper middle tier

By: Gata94
#6  by: Yes    

Mid - I always have fun there!

By: Yes
#7  by: no   

Mainly weird, a couple hotties, rest are nothing special. Go there for the liquor. definitely lower mid. not going anywhere anytime soon. Oasis was kinda awk this year.

By: no
by: don't agreeMar 18, 2014 7:46:40 PM

I had a great time at oasis. I only saw a couple of weird guys, most of them were pretty good looking and a more than a few were hotties, but they were obviously taken :( as usual. Plus let's face facts, every single fraternity has a few weirdos that slip through the cracks believe me! The men at Phi tau were nice gentlemen though, I was actually quite impressed, it was the first party I had gone to of theirs. My Opinion Middle tier.

By: don't agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.