Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yep   

best I've seen.

By: yep
#2  by: UFFrat   

Lol Pikapp is a joke

By: UFFrat
#3  by: bahaha   

Well hello Pi Kapp! Trying to sneak your way there. You belong in the lower tier.

By: bahaha
by: OPJun 24, 2013 6:13:23 PM

OP here. I put Pi Kapp as solid middle because when they were on campus, they were very good and in the top tier. Being back for only one year didnt give them a chance to establish themselves as top or bottom yet - they did have socials and stuff with the middle tier sororities from what I know so it seemed fair. This could obviously go either way depending on how they do this fall now that they've been back long enough.

By: OP
by: WellJun 24, 2013 10:42:55 PM

They're already putting up solid numbers for how long they've been on campus, and supposedly they're building a really nice house when they get their property back, so chances are they'll be solid before long.

By: Well
#4  by: impressed   

100% accurate all the way down to phi tau being tied with lambda chi and theta finally being recognized as the best MIDDLE sorority. well done

By: impressed
#5  by: SoonToBeSenior   

Pretty widely accepted in real life that ATO PhiDelt and Beta are all equal and SAE and EX are the top two. KA isn't as good as the other five but they have their own little niche that works for them.

By: SoonToBeSenior
#6  by: yep   

If you can't go Greek, go TKE

#7  by: nice   

Very accurate, except I'd put KA into upper mid and AXO above AEPhi

By: nice
#8  by: yeah   

the top tier of both of these lists is very accurate. after that it tends to get harder to judge, but for the most part very accurate

By: yeah
#9  by: Guy   

Sigma Nu, LXA, and AGR belong at the bottom. Move Pi Kapp to lower tier. TEP belongs at the top of middle tier and Phi Tau is somewhere around the Delt/ AEPi range.

By: Guy
#10  by: yep   

perfect. to the above poster, phi tau is nowhere near delt's level...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.