facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Louisiana Tech University - LTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: pearls   

Are you a sigma? Because your comment bashing Phi Mu, Axo AND KD is pretty obvious!

By: pearls
#2  by: Love   

Phi Mu is a great group of girls! People need to stop being so rude! Love from across the lane ladies! Keep up the good work! :)

By: Love
#3  by: pearls is obviously   

a sigma they take this too serious and want to be #1

By: pearls is obviously
#4  by: re:nope   

You obviously are if you have nothing better to do with your time than to bash Phi Mu.

By: re:nope
#5  by: Phi Mu Love   

Phi Mu is the best sorority. They have such a variety of girls. They have girls that are smart and like to study. They also have girls that are hott and like to party. All of the Phi Mu's that I know are very nice but don't get the time of day from all of the other fraternities. I know some gorgeous Phi Mus and they definitely have the best looking pledge class! They are not all the same person like all the other sororities. They are by far the best sorority on campus.
- The fratstar

By: Phi Mu Love
#6  by: lioness   

im not sure if all the RUDE comments are from other sororities at tech who are just jealous they LOST to phi mu in greek week or pathetic guys that are bitter they WERENT good enough to get a phi mu --but get over it haters. phi mus the best and theyre here to stay. and p.s. if you ARE in another sorority and bashing phi mu - you should be REALLY proud of yourself for being so classy and supporting your fellow greeks. youre AWESOME.

By: lioness
#7  by: ♥   

hands down the BEST sisterhood on campus! i wished i pledged Phi Mu.

By: ♥
#8  by: Thank   

my intuition and waist line I am not a Phi Mu.

By: Thank
#9  by: new Phi Mu   

To be honest, I am glad I joined phi mu at tech. I have noticed how much less drama we have compared to the others. yes, we have some bigger girls, but since when is it wrong to let girls in a sorority who aren't your under average ridiculously skinny girls. Being skinny is not normal. And any girl who wants to participate in a sorority should not be ridiculed for their weight. Plus, all of the sororities have larger girls in them too. Take a look around your own house before you decide to point out all of our flaws, because i have friends in the other three houses and i hear them bash their own groups about their problems more than they bash the other houses. And in case you didn't happen to notice, things have been changing since Greek week. So give us a chance and quit hating on us. Grow up we aren't in high school anymore.

By: new Phi Mu
#10  by: shuttt   

up no one cares to be honest

By: shuttt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.