facebook

greek life

by: PNM

Do y'all think Greek life will grow and become stronger or just remain kind of so-so? I wish it was a little more, not sure how to word this exactly, big I guess. Like the post below asked, can anyone give a little more info please? General personalities of sororities/fraternities without being nasty

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NotNasty   

I think our Greek life, especially sororities, are growing stronger by the year. A few years ago LA Tech Sigma Kappa was best chapter nationally, also, Phi Mu was recognized as a runner up for most improved chapter nation wide; Kappa Delta takes pride in making sure their girls stay on top of their grades, at all times, and AXO gives so much to such a great philanthropy. Although sorority life is not as large as it is at SEC schools, all four sororities bring a lot to the table, friendship, community service, support, study partners, and so much more. I definitely think that Greek life is something you should consider. As a Greek, I have learned so much from both my sorority and the entire Greek community. The fraternities have different stereotypes, but I feel like you have to meet the guys in order to know for yourself. Although Tech doesn't have an SEC grade Greek life, it is worth the try to go in open minded and rush, you can always drop out of rush if it is not what you want. You will find a home, no matter where you end up, and most importantly friendships to last a lifetime.

By: NotNasty
by: LELAug 6, 2014 2:09:53 PM

^^^ awesome way to put it

By: LEL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.