What's the new rank for frats & sororities

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mhm   

Depends on who you ask

By: Mhm
#2  by: in my opinion.......   

dphie: cool and friendly. only see a deleted group of sisters at parties, don't really know where the rest are. they seem to rarely have drama and if they do it's between them.
ast: not that nice. somehow they're always tan no matter the season. some sisters are genuine and friendly, but that's only a few. mostly known for their looks (petite, brunette and tan) always see a good amount of them out. mostly all nursing majors.
gamma phi: getting better over the past few years. pretty girls & overall a diverse group. always see them out at parties. friendly for the most part. laid back and kinda low key but in a good way. the type of girl you'd bring home to mom.
ata: the wild child I'd say. they're local and take full advantage of it. seem to always be out at parties. a good amount of them are nice and they seem to click well with other sororities too. also diverse just like gamma phi.
phi mu: kinda too early to really tell but seem like a solid bunch. I guess this year will really tell where they stand on campus

By: in my opinion.......

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.