facebook

Rushing sorority

by: Hi:)

Hi I am planning to rush and what to get an understanding of each one? I really have no clue about the sororities and will be the first in my family rushing. Basically want to know what I’d be getting into.

Posted By: Hi:)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

DPhiE and PM are the traditional top sororities here. PM has a ton of rules and aren't too big of partiers but are the most popular sorority, DPhiE has less rules and their formals out of state are by far the most popular event any sorority has, also very active socially and very popular.

AOll ZTA KD AXiD GPB are all great groups and nearly identical, AOll KD and ZTA are probably the most fun and active here but not by much.

This is KSU so ranks don't mean much here, go where you like the girls best and feel you fit in. If this were southern GT or UGA it might make a difference.

By: Tbh
by: KsawApr 15, 2024 11:48:39 PM

^^bump
Every org has pros and cons so just take that into consideration. Even the top ones aren’t perfect!! When you rush just do what’s best for you and don’t go in only wanting a specific one. Being on the sister side and seeing girls rush multiple times to get one specific sorority just ends up looking pathetic…if they didn’t want you, you shouldn’t want them.

Also make sure to clean your insta because your image (not your physical appearance, but how you display yourself) is taken into consideration. Remember at the end of the day, once you join one of the organizations you’re representing more than just yourself. Basically archive you’re drinking pics or pics where you’re flicking off the camera (if you wouldn’t want a future job seeing it then the same goes for the orgs).

By: Ksaw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.