facebook

fraternity pledging

by: '18

I am an incoming freshmen and I was wondering what fraternities do you actually have to pledge to get into? I dont want to just join a fraternity by signing a piece of paper I want the pledging experience to mean something and be hard.

Posted By: '18
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Richmond Greek   

I'd say the only ones that seriously haze kids are SAE, KA, and Sig Chi. All the fraternities have a pledging process though, but those 3 in particular seem to be the hardest on their pledges.

By: Richmond Greek
#2  by: spider   

I heard DKE pledging is hard too. If you can find them.

By: spider
#3  by: KATe   

Either SAE or theta chi almost got kicked off campus last year for hazing I don't remember who it was but I heard it was serious.

By: KATe
by: Not KateSep 8, 2013 5:23:24 PM

It was about as serious as a beef injection.

By: Not Kate
#4  by: Fapstar   

If you're really cool I hear they dont haze you as hard

By: Fapstar
#5  by: captain taint   

I heard that SigEp makes you sit on a dryer and they mark the spots that jiggle with a red marker.

By: captain taint
by: BlizzardWizardSep 16, 2013 9:25:07 PM

SigmaEp's milk and cookies night almost got them kicked off campus a few years ago - one pledge caught a case of the giggles and nearly had to go to the hospital!

By: BlizzardWizard
by: BoozeHoundSep 16, 2013 10:39:26 PM

Yeah they almost got suspended last year when one of their pledges didn't get a full 8 hours at the Annual Brotherhood Sleepover.

By: BoozeHound
#6  by: hazur   

It's relatively well known that Sig Chi hazes the hardest

By: hazur

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.