facebook

lovely pnm's

by: Sorority Girl

Dear PNM's,

If you are reading, you probably have some opinions on houses you would other wise know nothing about. I would just like to inform you that this site is very biased and demeaning to ALL sororities and fraternities. The comments you read about the different houses are solely placed in order for one house to gain a higher ranking over the other.

No house is perfect, ALL 5 STARS, and no house is horrible, ALL 1 STARS. Yet we continue to see these sort of rankings for every chapter. Please go through rush with an open mind and do not let the comments you see on this site affect your decision.

I encourage you to comment on the different houses after you have gotten a chance to visit with the girls, and even then something positive you noticed while there. Some golden advice, If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all! Good luck with rush ladies.

-S

Posted By: Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nicely Done   

Very nice, the greek community should join together and grow as a whole rather than slamming one another to be on top!

By: Nicely Done
#2  by: Bill Snyder   

Spoken like a true Sigma Kappa

By: Bill Snyder
by: Not SKJul 8, 2014 1:01:50 PM

I'm not a Sigma Kappa, nice try though.
-S

By: Not SK
#3  by: Truthful   

Seriously, this is a great post. The ranking system for this website is a joke. Houses pitted against each other, why? You can pretty much bet that the negative comments on this website come from an individual in another/competing house. Perhaps trying to improve their house by degrading another. There are so many more important things to consider when joining a house, STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

By: Truthful

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.