facebook

greek week

by: TEP!

What's the point of having greek week when TEP is not allowed to participate? TEP was the best fraternity on campus, the only one that could compete with TEP was Beta Theta Pi who was kicked off 5 years ago.

It's my senior year and Greek Week isn't the same without TEP or Beta like my Freshman year. Go TEP!

Posted By: TEP!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bro   

No one cares

By: Bro
#2  by: Self rank    

This is an obvious self rank by a TEP but you are right. While a lot of people didn't like TEP, the greek community would be better off with them still on campus.

Look at the bottom tier groups. Do you really think TEP(or in the case of 5-6th year seniors Beta Theta Pi) were worse than the Theta Chi's or ATO's at URI? Most frats at URI are losing numbers just by the way recruitment works for frats.

By: Self rank
by: NoApr 18, 2015 1:21:23 AM

Beta theta pi was never anything people were kidding when they said they were good

By: No
#3  by: Haha   

Just goes to show how you guys have no sense of humor, he's being sarcastic people calm down

By: Haha
#4  by: Axo!   

I was in Alpha Chi Omega and our socials with TEP were the best. TEP and AXO ruled URI!

By: Axo!
by: LolApr 17, 2015 4:01:33 PM

Lot of good it did you.

By: Lol
by: Not going to sayApr 18, 2015 12:46:46 AM

Wish we had the oppurtunity to do a super social with you guys.

By: Not going to say

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.