facebook

FIJI condones violence

by: Powers

Last weekend a URI Student was fallen victim of a felony assault and battery while attending a FIJI event at 25 Greene Ln in Gannsett. FIJI Frat representation has yet done nothing to reach the victim or speak out against the unprovoked violence having accorded at their Fraternity related party. No concern shown for the victim after the fact…the silence seems condoning of the event(?).
I submit instead a total display of inept leadership: either too dumb to know the right thing to do after such an assault, or too weak of character to step forward and right a grievance wrong. Again, an incident having occurred on their “turf” to a bystander who could be termed a “guest”
This opportunity to support someone who was physically attacked at a FIJI event is a blatent disgrace to the fraternal codes of conduct. Total Bums from top down.
As a URI alum and one that employees those grads starting out, you can bet I will advise other RI community members to strongly avoid involvement with FIJI associated members.
This batch are bad folks who don’t know how to act.

Posted By: Powers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Josie   

Absolutely horrible that the Fuji brothers have not stepped up to either condemn the assault or identity the individual that committed this aggression. These frat brothers should know better and do better disgusting!

I will not recommend this frat to any of my friends or families interested in being involved in Greek Life this is not what it is about and this is why Fraternities have such a bad reputation!

By: Josie
#2  by: Doug   

I heard 3 FIJI dudes told cops who hurt the guy… stacking charges of felony battery assault. Look it up: 10 years max sentence in booty town for the dude who jumped the guy.
If sticking… so long FIJi URI. Let’s Go!

By: Doug

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.