Tri Delt
ADPI
AEPhi
G Phi

Posted By: The One
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Disagree   

Not sure about about Tri Delta first. Broken sisterhood this past year and seems to be worried about looks, also very cliquey. ADPI has truly stepped it up this year and in my opinion they take first and Tri Delta would be lucky if they made it second over AEPHI.

By: Disagree
#2  by: Agree to Dissagree   

I do believe that how you have the sororities is pretty accurate. I will go in order from Sororities to Fraternities and describe each. Tri delta stepped up this year, they are friendly to every person they come in contact with but also if you wrong one of them expects their sisters to back them up, very active in their philanthropy and other chapters both sororities and fraternities. Though some may believe that ADPI should be above Tri Delta, their upperclassmen are amazing ladies, but their most recent fall pledge class is full of drama; hating on other sororities and girls because they choose a different sorority. I’ve tried being friends with them, just never got the best vibe no matter how hard I tried. They also are probably one of the most involved in philanthropy. AEPHI are some of the most down-to-earth girls I’ve ever met. I was friends with a lot of their pc 20 pledge class before rushing and always open to talk. I haven’t interacted much with Gamma but they seem very nice.
As far as fraternities go, PIKE has had incidents in the past but always knows how to have a good time. They have good guys but also some that are not (but I mean who doesn’t). I LOVE SIGMA CHI!!!!! I’ve been friends with a lot of the guys for a while and they are always so funny and are great guys to hang out with, really good friends. Sigma Nu is so fun they always are having a blast whenever I see them around campus. Also, I have no idea what PDT is.
I hope this is helpful if anyone agrees or disagrees please let me know, I’m just going off my personal experience and it should by no means determine your opinion of each overall. Going through recruitment is completely different for everyone and should take thorough consideration.

By: Agree to Dissagree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.