By: No
by: yoJan 27, 2015 7:04:46 PM

Alpha phi is below KD, and Def below theta

By: yo
#2  by: Nope   

AXO above DZ and AXiD

By: Nope
by: IdkJan 27, 2015 10:26:01 AM

I'm not in any of those but DZ surprisingly pulled a great class this year and a lot of the AXO new girls aren't that cute

By: Idk
by: wellJan 27, 2015 10:46:01 AM

DZ got some cute ones but from what I saw AXO did too. I think both are above AXiD

By: well
by: Huh?Jan 27, 2015 4:13:16 PM

Pretty sure AXO got one of their best pledge classes in recent years.

By: Huh?
by: ^^Jan 28, 2015 11:56:53 PM

Sorry but DZ is still a bottom-3 chapter.

By: ^^
#3  by: nice try   

Tri Delt above Chi O

By: nice try
by: NoJan 27, 2015 10:17:57 AM

Not true. Chi O got amazing pledge class!

#4  by: No   

Kappa is either above or equal to Pi Phi with their new girls and definitely above DGs...

by: hmJan 27, 2015 11:40:48 AM

from pictures kappas babies are actually a big disappointment compared to usual, fricken Kd and chi o got just as cute of girls

By: hm
by: ehJan 27, 2015 4:10:12 PM

I was actually expecting more from Kappa AND Pi Phi. I feel like sororities in the top and upper middle all got the same amount of attractive girls. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just different from how it used to be.)

By: eh
#5  by: calm yourselves   

everyone should wait through the first few pregames and tgs. As of right now:

DG/Kappa
PiPhi/APhi

Theta/KD
ChiO/TriDelt

AGD
DZ/AXiD/AXO

Gamma Phi
AEPhi

AOPi

The groups can move around a little in their tiers and the ties are about what they are after seeing pics and girls run by. Figure it out after people go to TKE tonight, and their own pregames Thurs, Fri, Sat AND you see more than a flash of them running by.

By: calm yourselves
by: ^Jan 27, 2015 11:23:14 AM

XO and AXiD both did snap bids because they did so poorly compared to years past. I'd move both of them down a row.

Also potentially Alpha Phi, a lot of girls were in tears because they had put Alpha Phi 2nd and ended up there instead of DG/PiPhi

By: ^
#6  by: surprised   

DZ did a lot better than expected. pulled some really cute girls. wasn't real impressed by AXiD AXO

By: surprised
#7  by: Aephi   

Coming from a top tier sorority they soooo much better than gamma phi and axid

By: Aephi
by: agreedJan 27, 2015 12:56:14 PM

they have a mox of girls but some really pretty ones and most seem normal and fun

By: agreed
by: Um...noJan 27, 2015 1:02:08 PM

Gphi got an awesome pledge class!!! I think if people weren't hating on them bc they're new, they'd be solid middle tier. It's one thing to say houses didn't do well based on real stats (XO, AXiD), but don't spread hate. The girls that went Gphi look happy to be there and Gphi wants them. That's what it's all about! :)

By: Um...no
by: yeah...Jan 27, 2015 1:11:49 PM

Gamma Phi did surprisingly well. Once they have a house I think they'll be a solid middle tier. I know it's fun to hate on the new sorority but they really came correct for recruitment and it shows.

By: yeah...
by: ^Jan 27, 2015 1:25:32 PM

found the gamma phis
And it will be more than a year before youre middle tier, sorry

by: ^^ Jan 27, 2015 4:13:59 PM

not everyone who shows love to another sorority (that we all were in SUPPORT of...) is self ranking. I agree that they aren't middle yet but they certainly are working their way up and I guarantee out of all the sororities they would spend the least amount of time on this site.

By: ^^
by: Let be realJan 27, 2015 7:29:42 PM

Gamma phi didn't make very many cuts and invited almost everyone back... That's why their pledge class is so big. A majority of them are the girl who were cut from other houses and maximized their options and ended up just getting stuck there

By: Let be real
by: To be fairJan 28, 2015 11:30:49 AM

we all know that PHA didn't let them cut since they're new, so let's not pretend that wasn't a factor in their class. Given that, they still did a pretty damn good job for their first time. I agree that they're not quite middle right now, but I also think that they'll be competitive once they have a house

By: To be fair
by: Agreed Jan 28, 2015 12:22:01 PM

They got a good pledge class with that handicap from PHA, which is good for them. I like the Gamma Phi's, we should want them to do well, what's the point of having them here otherwise?

By: Agreed
#8  by: alpha phi   

Really if looks is what makes a good pledge class from the pics I've seen
alpha phi
pi phi
kappa
dg
kd/chio
Am NOT in the greeklife just have lots of fiends in the most of the houses so I feel very unbiased.

By: alpha phi
by: haJan 28, 2015 11:14:39 AM

okay APhi. you guys got cute girls but were a lot of people's second choice and nothing spectacular

By: ha
by: A PhiJan 28, 2015 3:44:30 PM

i'm not an alpha phi but they did do a lot better than i thought they would do.

By: A Phi
#9  by: Chi o   

After looking at their instagram and seeing their pc I have know idea why every wants to rank them so high. Honestly gamma phi or alpha xi had better looking, skinnier girls than that

By: Chi o
#10  by: Chi Omega   

I was very underwhelmed by the ChiO PC. Combine that with being boring, I think AGD got a much better PC.

By: Chi Omega
by: AGDJan 28, 2015 12:50:13 PM

Definitely recruited hard and got great girls. props to them

By: AGD
by: SameJan 28, 2015 1:43:16 PM

Literally agree. ChiO's pc just added onto how there is nothing special about them. So them with their tendency to be VERY boring just pushes them down. Honestly AGD pulled an entirely new pc that's extremely better than usual. Such a difference between their older class to this pc and last years. They have only gotten better and better. DDD is just ehh. I wouldn't be surprised to see AGD pushing over DDD.

By: Same
by: ^Jan 28, 2015 3:45:19 PM

Oh you LITERALLY agree? Jesus.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.