facebook

thoughts on new standings after rush

by: thoughts

What I think the new standings will look like after rush, based on what I've overheard (girls) and seen at bars (boys):

GIRLS:

Top: DG, Kappa, Pi Phi
Basically Top: Theta
------
Upper Middle: KD, Alpha phi
Lower Mid: DDD, ChiO, AGD
-----
Upper Low: AchiO, Fuzzy, Aephi
Lower low: DZ, Gphi
-----
Aopi
=========================
BOYS:

Top: Phi Psi, Kappa Sig, Sig Chi
------
Upper Mid: Delt, Tke
Lower Mid: Pike, Sae, phi Delt
-----
Upper low: Sig Ep, AtO, Aephi
Low: Fiji, others

Posted By: thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: hehe   

Gphi sux

By: hehe
#22  by: hoi   

Move AGD up

By: hoi
by: huhhhhJan 26, 2016 4:49:18 PM

why?

By: huhhhh
#23  by: lol   

nope you

By: lol
#24  by: err   

Move up Gphi tbh

By: err
by: YeahAug 27, 2015 3:49:24 PM

They don't get a lot of love on here but I've seen their new house and it's pretty solid. Plus they did fine in recruitment and don't have to do informal. Might not be a popular opinion but I do like them.

By: Yeah
#25  by: ^   

Gphi only appeared to do well during formal because they had a 100% carry figure ans couldn't cut anyone. Also, any girl who maximized her options got a bid there. They also had a ton of help from their headquarters staff.

Their house is decent i just feel bad for them because that house was a possibility for AOPi but it has a ton of problems and is practically falling down. From what I have seen it looks like their house looks like it was designed by the same designer as the AOPi house.

By: ^
by: GphiAug 29, 2015 7:02:28 AM

Of course they had help from their nationals, it was their first year. Honestly they're ranked lower on here but if you see them on campus on whatever they look like a mid tier sorority. This recruitment is super important for them - but they've certainly improved. As for the house, it's obviously been renovated and looks pretty nice. They're doing fine for a new chapter.

By: Gphi
by: @my take Sep 3, 2015 7:56:13 AM

I totally agree with you. Gamma phi is one of the most visible sororities on campus-they have to try a lot harder to promote Gamma Phi, which isn't a bad thing! I honestly think they're lower mid and moving up.

By: @my take
by: kinda surprisedSep 16, 2015 9:48:01 PM

I'm kind of surprised by all the hate on here for Gamma phi. I have to think it's from the houses that expected Gamma phi to be a the bottom so their own house wouldn't. They did great this year. We voted on them and now we should all help them succeed. That said, lower middle but plenty of potential to rise.

By: kinda surprised
#26  by: what   

what about phi kappa tau?

By: what
by: ?Sep 3, 2015 10:40:24 AM

Who is that

By: ?
#27  by: agreed   

agreed.

By: agreed
#28  by: nah   

move up gphi - they recruited well.

By: nah
#29  by: Krappy Krappy Granny   

A bunch of kappas have a duplex up on 16th and they still go around saying, "long live KKG". Beetches be crazy.

By: Krappy Krappy Granny
by: kappaJan 13, 2016 1:49:36 PM

kappa is the best, still.

By: kappa
by: yepJan 25, 2016 6:54:04 PM

this ^

By: yep
#30  by: en   

put sig chi in front of kappa sig and you've got it

By: en
by: ehOct 21, 2015 12:22:54 AM

Maybe equal? They've been good recently. Not saying anything bad about sig chi tho...

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.