facebook

To any house with members seen at the encampments…

by: STAND UP

Please make sure to educate your members to not be participating in the vile antisemitic encampments happening on campus. Anyone with a member seen there, I will make sure that house gets blacklisted from our social calendar and as many other houses social calendars as possible!

Posted By: STAND UP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Isaac Herzog   

Oh reallyyy🤓☝️

By: Isaac Herzog
#2  by: LOL   

So which member of AEPhi/DKE/APES/TEP wrote this?

By: LOL
by: ...Apr 27, 2024 4:40:07 PM

I really hope it wasn't someone from AEPhi or TEP lol.

Oh no, what would houses do if they couldn't program with top tier social juggernauts like AEPhi and TEP?

By: ...
#3  by: Reality check   

Reality check: You’re on the losing side

In the immortal words of Monty Python: “Are we the baddies?”

By: Reality check
#4  by: A couple things…   

1. I’m willing to bet no member of Greek Life is there. We are not the most politically engaged students if you haven’t noticed.

2. Even if there was, it’s a free country! Get over yourself!

By: A couple things…
#5  by: No   

Get a life!

By: No
#6  by: Lol   

A bunch of white people from Europe moved to the that land like 70 years ago and kicked out or killed everyone and now expect everyone to feel bad for them

By: Lol
by: LosersMay 1, 2024 10:37:14 AM

A bunch of losers down voting you for being correct. Stay mad.

By: Losers
by: DvdjskMay 1, 2024 9:04:17 PM

Maybe take a history lesson and stop getting ur news from tik tok. Ever heard of the kingdom of Israel? Believe in the Bible? Time to read a book stu**d liberal

By: Dvdjsk
by: WrongMay 2, 2024 10:11:36 AM

"Maybe take a history lesson and stop getting ur news from tik tok. Ever heard of the kingdom of Israel? Believe in the Bible? Time to read a book stu**d liberal"

I've actually read the books. Unlike you. I know this is not the platform to discuss this, but lets be clear about something. Abraham was born in Mesopotamia, which is now modern day Iraq. He then went on a journey to the land you call Israel, and who already there? The Canaanites.

By: Wrong
#7  by: SAE   

Absolutely ****ing right we don’t want any of those mfs associated with us!!! No place for that dumb uneducated ****

By: SAE
#8  by: Bruh   

Getting political on Greekrank is like trying to use a croissant as a dildo, it’s messy and it doesn’t work!

By: Bruh
#9  by: Wrong   

"Maybe take a history lesson and stop getting ur news from tik tok. Ever heard of the kingdom of Israel? Believe in the Bible? Time to read a book stu**d liberal"

I've actually read the books. Unlike you. I know this is not the platform to discuss this, but lets be clear about something. Abraham was born in Mesopotamia, which is now modern day Iraq. He then went on a journey to the land you call Israel, and who already there? The Canaanites.

By: Wrong
#10  by: .   

As long as the protests are peaceful, I don’t care who participated. It’s seems like a lot of the chaos and escalation was caused by the school calling in law enforcement.

Also, frats and sororities have over 100+ members in them. You can’t control what everyone does.

By: .
by: STAND UPMay 8, 2024 10:52:51 AM

But that's the issue. The protests haven't been peaceful! They're hate filled and brimming with antisemitism!

By: STAND UP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.