facebook

sammy

by: mahninja

what do the top tier sororities think about sammy? they're kicked off campus and all, but their football block was still good and they seem to still have a presence. what do girls think about guys in sammy?

Posted By: mahninja
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: k   

only a select few of them still have a presence and they are tools

By: k
#2  by: DG   

Still loves them.

By: DG
by: anchors awayDec 25, 2013 8:38:12 AM

That's a huge generalization. Speaking for myself I liked them before alright because they were rowdy and fun. That being said they have always been kinda awkward guys that get passed that by being tools. Now that they aren't in a fraternity anymore theyve got more awkward, making them more of tools; so basically it more noticeable and extreme.
It's really great that they were able to organize a block still, but behind the scenes it wasnt going that well (guys were paying, others were maxing their credit cards to pay) so I don't see that happening long term.

All in all, they aren't worth our time anymore.

By: anchors away
#3  by: .   

Sororities still like them, they had a bigger football block turnout than everyone (except Phi Psi)

Think they also frequently rent out Charlie Bear and such, take that for what it's worth

By: .
#4  by: sammy   

The thing with them is that yes, they'll continue to be relevant this year, but as more time passes and as guys graduate, they'll gradually fade, just like Beta did. If you aren't a fraternity anymore, you can't recruit, so eventually you die out.

By: sammy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.